Official Announcement

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
TommyW
League Member

Official Announcement

Post by TommyW »

Due to current internet problems and just losing interest. I am retiring from sim racing. Good luck on the remander of the season and best of wishes to all. I have had a great time in the 3 and half years of NHRL and made some great friends along the way. Good luck and I will stop in time to time check up on you guys.
-TommyW
Team NHRL
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

Man Tommy you didnt even give me a chance to beat ya yet.Well it was fun racing with ya and thanks for getting into sim racing,NHRL and all of your advice.c-ya around work later! Stick77
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

I dont know how to edit but i ment to put thanks for getting me into sim racing etc
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Wow

Post by MinnerWinner »

this is big ass news. Its like The King retiring or something. good luck in life.
efgordon
League Member

Re: Official Announcement

Post by efgordon »

TommyW wrote:Due to current internet problems and just losing interest. I am retiring from sim racing. Good luck on the remander of the season and best of wishes to all. I have had a great time in the 3 and half years of NHRL and made some great friends along the way. Good luck and I will stop in time to time check up on you guys.
Thanks for all the fun Tom and good luck moving on to bigger and better things.

e f
DavisV
League Member

Post by DavisV »

It was fun racing with ya Tommy, also thanks getting me started in the league.

DavisV
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

It was a blast racing and shootin the shit with ya Tom. Thanks for all your help and great racing.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

It was awesome racing ya over the last two seasons Tom!!! Thanks for all your advice and help over the past two seasons.. Your one of a kind racer, one of the best I've ever seen on the track. Show up once in a blue moon to keep us all in line, and to kick our ass on the track!
Take Care... Dave
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Sorry to hear you are leavin us. It's been a pleasure runnin with ya the past few years. Take care man.

On that note, would you be a dear and send me what ya got for stats if any?

thanks man
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Tommy! what the heck!? :shock: lol well, im glad i finally paid back all the beers i owed ya then but was looking forward to winning some of my own too. sigh, well it's been fun and do stop in from time to time. ya know..."dont be a stranger," and all. see ya later man.
doZer24
Forum Member

re

Post by doZer24 »

Sucks to hear your leavin Tom. Thanks for all the help and the useful criticism!!
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy,
All good things come to an end eventually. What good times we've had. From doolok's league (if you can call it a league, lol), to Scroo's league and ending up on NHRL's doorstep. It was fun and always competitive and always clean racing. One of the things I miss the most were weekend mornings when we raced and everyone was sober and/or hungover ie eaglekeeper. You definetly stepped it up from scroo's to NHRL. Before we joined NHRL you said we had good possibilities of winning a championship and you went and did it. Gonna miss the good racing and the bullshitting. Take care and have a good life. Always remember though......you don't need to eat that last samich dude! :lol: