Hate to say it but TommyW needs a Sub in next 2 CTS Races

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
TommyW 21 and 28

Hate to say it but TommyW needs a Sub in next 2 CTS Races

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Ok guys I am going to be missing the next 2 races in all 3 series. The Texas and Martinsville races. I have line up subs for the Busch and Cup series. So all I need now is one or two people to step up and sub for me in the CTS series. I am evening willing to give my setups to the people subbing for me in the CTS races. If you can do it email me at work81@mchsi.com before Friday and I will get setups for you if you need them. If you dont email me by then I will will be gone to Texas for two weeks.

Thanks,

Tommy

#21 Air Force Ford Team
EagleKeeper

Re: Hate to say it but TommyW needs a Sub in next 2 CTS Race

Post by EagleKeeper »

i'll do it for ya Tommy!!! I'll jump in that AirForce Ford.... run about a lap......and then put her in the wall and retire!!!
I mean..... what are friends for.... anyway??? lol
Haulinace007

Man I forgot I had to drive a FORD

Post by Haulinace007 »

People got their reasons for liking the car manufacturer that they do. Its gonna be tough to climb in that FORD at Texas, but the way I look at it, its Texas. And I'll take any chance I can get to run Texas with the Cup guys.. I honestly watch and see just how many FORD's get in the top 10, ( usually not many) lol !! but come Texas FORD will have a good day..
Haulinace007

TOMMY

Post by Haulinace007 »

Oh yeah that one was supposed to be aimed at you Tommy.. ACE like Texas too, I'd ALMOST rather stay home and race it rather then go watch the race in person