A work in Progress

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
mustangman759
League Member

Re: A work in Progress

Post by mustangman759 »

well i dont think they will beat the steelers so lets let the steelers avenge the eagles. :(
tho nice paint
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

nice paint bover, i cant believe what happened there in the game.. i was not expecting that. its not like the cardinals dont deserve it, they actually played great, and perfect the first half... at least the eagles made it respectable bover.. unlike the playoff-like game the cowboys played against philly.. did you create the hood logo including the cardinals logo? it looks nice
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Thx,bover.looks great!
To all the unbelievers,Cards going to the Superbowl,Put that in your pipe and smoke It! they will beat the steelers by 10!
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

I am impressed by the Cards... I'll hand you that. I'd be pulling for the Cards if they were playing the Ravens, but obviously that isn't the case. I think it will be a much closer game than many people think, but there is no way they are beating the Steelers. Too much SB experience in Pittsburgh. Plus to win the SB, that means they would have to get through the Steel Curtain! My prediction... Cards 24, Steelers 30. Write it down boys!

BTW, very nice paint Bover! You are absolutely amazing at what you do! I am looking forward to running my new John Deere car in the Cup races. GSXR is going to paint me a new Ford Drive One car as well for my 2nd scheme.
Image Image
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Congrats to Speedy and his Cardinals. Now there are two things here. About the Superbowl. In my opinion. First is this...The Steeler defense. Very tough. Going to be coming every snap. Warner came from the indoor football league. So he knows how to get the ball out in a hurry when the steelers every down are going to be coming at him. He can do it, but in order to win, he has to be flawless. Now with this guy Warner, once he gets on fire, he's really really good. So let's not overlook that. I just don't think the Cards can hold the defense, but let's not overlook the Cardinals. In order to Win the Superbowl or any game, you have to be able to "get it done" when it counts. They are doing that. So I heard that the spread was 9 Pts as of last nite. Now I like the underdog so I'm going for the Cardinals. Prediction. Cardinals 34 Steelers 28 Go Cards!
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

well , i think the one think you have overlooked roush, and maybe its because its not documented enough.. the eagles defense was ranked 3rd in the league, and they had no trouble running or passing. Petty makes great points about Warner, he is smart, throwing great now when he needs to most. and let me remind you, 2 time league mvp and superbowl mvp if that answers your experience thoughts, also he has a great supporting cast, i would say his receivers are better than any other teams combination in football right now, and the cardinals have 2 running backs, who are both starting to run too, which helps the pass. the dallas cowboy defense absolutely dominated the steelers offense in december, and i think big ben is 1 more hit from being done. after the last 3 cardinals games, stopping 3 other good offenses.. i believe the steelers offense could struggle. with all thats happened, i saw an entire team with a ton of heart and momentum.. im rooting for the cardinals to win it, i think they will 28-24, on a rodgers-cromartie int return for a td.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

The couple glaring things about yesterday's loss that I saw was:
  1. Kurt was REALLY REALLY effective at getting the ball out of his hands fast. Warner is the best in the business at beating the blitz. I was sereaming and cursing at the TV last night the whole first half..... "STOP F#@&KING BLITZING!!!!" I really wished they would have just rushed 4 and tried to get 'coverage sacks'. The Eagles had some sucess with the blitz in the 3rd and 4th, except for the drive that counted most.
  2. I think I saw Mcnabb on his ass more last night than I can remember all year. A lot more. The offensive line had a breakdown there, (Mostly Tra Thomas).
  3. Lastly, there were a lot of drops on very catchable balls. Lewis, Curtis, L.J. more than I want to remember.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

gsxr1000k5 wrote:did you create the hood logo including the cardinals logo? it looks nice
No, I googled "NFC Champions" and there were already T-Shirts for sale from the sports shops. Took hours to optimize that logo and cut it off a t-shirt pic properly. The sites still hadn't taken the Eagles' NFC champions shirts off yet. It was the same logo, just in Eagles colors with the Eagle instead of the Cardinal on it. Talk about salt in the wound, lol.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Will add superbowl champs if they win... made this for grandpa...
steelerscarfrontside.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

bmx who is your grandfather?
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

brasshat he wasnt able to attempt to race because he has just gotten a lung transplant in pittsburg.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

ahhh, well i have seen brasshat in here racing then, i hope he has a good recovery, that sounds tough
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

He was supposed to be in ICU for about 1 week and he was out in 3 days... He was supposed to be down in Pitts. for about 3 months but they said that he could come home early because he has cut everything in half. Doctors belive he has cut his time in half because of his fast pace and impatience LOL the day after surgery he asked for accces to a treadmill... that didnt go over well when they said no...
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Should I add superbowl champs to the back of the car?? Dont feel bad speedy
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

yeah ,put Superbowl CHUMPS!
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

That 100 yard interception was the best play in nfl history by far. Cards played very well though... first superbowl appearance... they deserved to win because the steelers got cocky and let their defense slack off.