A work in Progress

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
bover907
League Administrator

A work in Progress

Post by bover907 »

What do you guys think?

Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Re: A work in Progress

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

nice color, (best part about the eagles) i like the guys on the rear quarter panels as opposed to words.. i tried something similar with my motorcycle on the side of my first paintjob ever.... looks really nice.. A+
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

Looks awesome except for the fact that it is the Eagles!
Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

RoushFenway9916 wrote:Looks awesome except for the fact that it is the Eagles!
Don't Hate.....Appreciate! lmao....

btw... you're a pats fan, I bet. Correct?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Don't you dare call me a Pats fan! LOL! I hate the Patriots more than any other team in the NFL, especially Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. No, I am a Steelers fan first and foremost. I live in central Ohio and watched Big Ben play when he was at Miami (OH) and have always been a fan of "The Chin" Bill Cowher. My other team is the Saints. Big Purdue fan, so I have to stick with my boy Drew Brees!
Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Another excellent paint ! Your becoming an accomplished virtuoso ,Bover! :grin: That car looks better than the team!...... :lol: .j/k..
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

RoushFenway9916 wrote:Don't you dare call me a Pats fan! LOL! I hate the Patriots more than any other team in the NFL, especially Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. No, I am a Steelers fan first and foremost. I live in central Ohio and watched Big Ben play when he was at Miami (OH) and have always been a fan of "The Chin" Bill Cowher. My other team is the Saints. Big Purdue fan, so I have to stick with my boy Drew Brees!
Oh, sorry. I saw the Fenway reference and figured Mass. I gotta respect a Steelers fan. The other PA team. lol.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

nice looking. eagles are my favorite NFL team also. tho ill stick with my mets for baseball.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

mustangman759 wrote:nice looking. eagles are my favorite NFL team also. tho ill stick with my mets for baseball.
Uggghhhh! Mets. Sorry guys.. life long, and very biased phillies and eagles fan. (born and raised in the city of brotherly love).

Kinda like the dodge truck I drove a few years ago...
philliesdodge.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

nice looking car and truck bover
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Thanks for all the flowers fellas. I just had to break out the old phillies truck to agitate Rousch over his Mets, lol. I was gonna brake that pic out in October, but I didn't want to jinx my Phils before they'd accomplished their mission. I was 8 the last time they won the series, lol.

As for my Eagles car, I was just wondering if anyone thought that doing anything different is needed. I'd thought about striping the bottom of the car like the Eagles' uniform pants. I couldn't see how I could translate that look to a nice looking car, So I just went with all green.

I'd be interested in all you objective non nfc east fans' opinions on who is going to win the Eagles/Giants game sunday. You all know my pick!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Not a Met's fan either... that was Mustangman that said he was a Mets fan. Actually, the Fenway part fits when it comes to baseball. I am a Red Sox fan, but mainly because I HATE the Yankees so much.
Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

bover you ought to know by now, the only ones that can accurately project the game is another nfc east fan... everyone else doesnt understand how demanding the division is.. its not like having a stamped ticked to the playoffs like some other divisions.. like the steelers get handed every year. i am picking the eagles, they have the confidence, i like their defense better than the giants.. and the giants remind me of last years cowboys.. starting off so hot, back-peddling into the playoffs, and losing the first game, at home nonetheless. the eagles also have a more 2 dimensional balanced offense, the deep ball threat, and the long run threat.. we both know its going to be tough as always, with the teams being very familiar with each other. but either way, i will be rooting for the panthers after they destroy the baby hummingbirds this week en route to the nfc championship game :grin:
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

as for the paint scheme, i think doing the front of the car and sides like their helmet would look cool, the wings start in the lower front, then expand up and down the sides just like the helmet.. this is just an alternate idea, as i really like your current scheme how it is. awesome numbers too
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Yeah, I'd thought about that. I may try it. Beauty is, if I don't like it, I can just shut it off.

Thanks.

As for the Eagles Giants.... Thing about these two teams is their games almost always go down to the final seconds. Even if one of the two happens to suck, They always seem to rise to the occasion to battle eachothere. Of course I am picking the Eagles, but It'll be a nailbiter, nonetheless.

When the playoffs were first laid out, I figured it'd be philly at carolina for the championship game anyway.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I too like the Eagles over the Giants,although my picking the Eagles has little to do with their ability. For those of
you ,that are planning on watching a game in North Carolina approximately 10 days from now " MAY" be looking at an
empty stadium.
Yes the Cards did lose 5 east coast games this year on the road and only beat 2 teams that finished with a winning
record,But those teams were The NY jets, whom were undefeated at the time,the washington redskins,(9-3 was it??????vs
Philadelphia)and the panthers ,who they led in the 3rd quarter 2 td b4 turnovers,and then theres that blizzard crap i
Boston ,which u can forget about.The other was the Eagles, so dont count the Cards out like u and T.B and ATlanta did
last week. No Blizzard in N.C, this week and its the PLAYOFFS.

Hopefully. I'll be able to hold up a sign for u to see on TV saying helloto The NHRL crew while u watch the NFC
Championship game in the Crome Dome!!! :lol:
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Go Red Skins!!!! Only like em cuz of Joe Gibbs and cuz they were the only team i was good with in madden :lol:
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Bmxtwins wrote:Go Red Skins!!!! Only like em cuz of Joe Gibbs and cuz they were the only team i was good with in madden :lol:
:roll: :-k
Yeah, =D> Go Redskins, all the way to the Stoopid Bowl .
NOTE To Eagles fans: and u thought I was out of my mind picking the CARDISMALS. LMAO
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Bmxtwins wrote:Go Red Skins!!!! Only like em cuz of Joe Gibbs and cuz they were the only team i was good with in madden :lol:
Go where? Dude, they're not even in the playoffs. I am thoroughly convinced you post just to post.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

Nice ride Bov, and as far as the Eagles-Giants game...I gotta pull for my boy Eli Manning to get it done against the Eagles