IDIOT!!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
rookiesrock8

IDIOT!!

Post by rookiesrock8 »

Reguarding the Vegas Busch race,
I am removing the "BBFF member" logo from my cars rear bumper and replacing it with "Huge Idiot" for 2 reasons. One for going 51 on my last pitroad entry with app. a 20 sec lead recieving a black flag and 2nd for crossing the start/finish line thinking I was a lap down when really I just passed the leader 100yds before the line and I was on the tail end of the lead lap. I thought the race was over and let go of my wheel and as the leader and the field relentlessly totaled my car I heard the words "Last lap, let's go". I went from 3rd to 4th. Idiot!!!!!!

BBFF member
bover907

Re: IDIOT!!

Post by bover907 »

Eeeeasy! lol

If it's any consolation, Rookie, I've let go of the wheel with one to go thinking it was the last lap, but ONLY IN PRACTICE RACES! LOL.

Here's what rookie looked like at the S/F line... j/k.

You'll be alright dude.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
doZer2442

Post by doZer2442 »

didnt see any CEM guys doin that this weekend did ya... but the truck race was a diff. stories...when one of our guys almost took out the top 2 guys on the last lap tryin to get his lap back
DusterLag

Post by DusterLag »

out gies, u mean you!..lol

---------------------------
teamCEM #01
www.teamcem.com
bover907

Re: Re: IDIOT!!

Post by bover907 »

or the cem guy that hit three trucks entering pit road for the first pit stop? two of which seemed unharmed due to minor contace, and the other (ME!) who got spun out on entry.

Hmmmmmm.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
DusterLag

Post by DusterLag »

ya, i didnt think u gies were going to slow down that fast.. and i had lots of damage.... lost 5 posisions on pit road for repair after driving a truck around for a run with a messed up tire from that contact..lol