NBS Race Tonight Cancelled

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
lepage71

NBS Race Tonight Cancelled

Post by lepage71 »

Sorry guys, the league admins have come to a decision to cancel tonight's NBS race.

The server computer crashed. It does not seem to be a real serious problem, but it is not accessible to be fixed at this late at night. We should have it up and running by tomorrow afternoon...so the CTS and CUP races should still be a go for Saturday night.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. We'll keep everyone up to date on the reschedule event.
EagleKeeper

busch cancled

Post by EagleKeeper »

Hey..... I have an Idea I sure that the Busch drivers are hungry for some racing this weekend..... soooo ... how about we envite them all to compete in the Cup race saturday night That would really be crazy having about 25 drivers all on one track at Bristol Some guys would even have to pit on the back stretch!!!
efgordon

fine by me

Post by efgordon »

that cancellation was a good thing for me. i moved from one county to another this weekend and i started the whole proccess friday. i literally had every single thing i own with the exception of a card table and my computer packed in a uhaul. i started packing when i got home from work and didnt get the last thing on the truck until just after 10pm. i was so friggin tired i dont even think i could have kept my eyes open for the race. i logged on at about 10:30 and saw that the race was cancelled and it was the best thing i could have ever hoped for. i slung the computer and table on the truck and got home for some well deserved sleep. . thank god for computer crashes.

cyaz at texas

efgordon