Season Series Mods

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
lepage71
League Administrator

Season Series Mods

Post by lepage71 »

After much anticipation and many eager requests, I can now report that we've completed our long-awaited season series replay project, which is up-to-date through the 2018 NHRL Cup Series season. And, on a related helpful note, we've also merged the driver accounts on the website with the user accounts for our file sharing space, known to most as File Thingie.

Logging into the website now automatically grants you access to the file sharing space (and vice versa). :happy

You can find the season series files in the new Series folder in File Thingie. We're also working on a similar feature to cover our past Events. To use a "replay mod" (as we'll call them): download the desired zip file, consult the "Schedule Guide" Excel file, install the appropriate mod for the series, and then unpack the zip file archive into the corresponding mod folder.

You may find it helpful to build a "duplicate mod" so as to not interfere with your current files for that mod.
Grumpy
League Member

Re: Season Series Mods

Post by Grumpy »

I know not many people will appreciate the work you put into this. Well I do, Thanks for sharing this info.
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

This is great - good work Lepage!
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »