CUP Daytona

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
DaveO
League Member

Re: CUP Daytona

Post by DaveO »

Hi Speedy,

I was just told on heatfinder, that I'm the guy who tapped your car. My car got fully damaged during the lap 4 fiasco, when I came to pit my car was fully damaged with suspension, spoiler damage, you name it my car was junked. When I came to pit, my car tagged your car. Very sorry about that man.. :sad You have my humbliest apologies for ruining your race.

Dave
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

thx,DaveO, i appreciate your honesty and know that even having still not viewed the replay that it was not intententional. so no hard feelings on my end and race on! :mrgreen
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

bover907 wrote:I echo DaveO's sentiments as well. I've kinda taken a driver under my wing, because with a good setup, he can do good on the race track. He proved it at Rockingham.
In Reef we trust.
thetrev
Provisional Member

Post by thetrev »

I know this is a few days old but I haven't been on here since Sunday. For anyone who had issues with me last Saturday. I'm sorry. I got very excited because I did great in one race and hoped I could put that off again. Not meant to be. My driving wasn't the best Saturday Night and did not mean to screw anyone over. I should have practiced more but on to some tracks and I hope to race two or three more cup races this season with MORE PRACTICE. I respect everybody on here and hope I can learn more, hold a line better, and race cleanly. Hope anyone in the race who I raced bad and carelessly understands. Thanks- Trevor