New League

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
hankhhowarton
Provisional Member

New League

Post by hankhhowarton »

Im thinking about hosting a new Nascar Heat League. Anyone can play. Here it the catch. The league will consist of the Orginal version of Nascar Heat. But you have to make your own number using the paint layout from the game. No add ons no mods. Im doing this for guy like me who cant make the download files work. And Its a fun way to race Old School. I wont host the League untill i get enough email's to fill the race field.
Hank
Petty43
League Member

Re: New League

Post by Petty43 »

Fail.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Have you even tried to follow the instructions that Duster posted links for? You also never did mention if you used the essentials pack or the original game from the cd. There is a wealth of information here, at speedsims, and at the modsquad. If you feel that you need to jump the gun and bypass any info/help that you may get, you won't have a pot to piss in.
hankhhowarton
Provisional Member

Post by hankhhowarton »

Ok i have read all about the adding file here and there. But nothing works. Im using the Orginal Cd. How do i install the files? and where? What folder? Please explian.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Do steps 1 thru 6 on the signup page, if you haven't already done so.

Most all mods automatically install into the correct folder, which is C:/Program Files/Hasbro Interactive/Nascar Heat/ . For instance the NHRL Cup mod installs to C:/Program Files/Hasbro Interactive/Nascar Heat/nhrlcup/. If you were downloading car paints for that mod, they'd be placed into that folder.

I am not sure if the No-CD patch is done with the 1.1 patch mentioned on the signup page, but if not, you can find it at The Modsquad.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image