This and That

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
bover907
League Administrator

This and That

Post by bover907 »

I wanted to make mention of a couple things that are bugging me.

1. I've noticed for the past couple weeks, that there's a couple drivers who are having a number of single car wrecks per race. Sometimes these collect other drivers which is a shame. Even if they don't collect another driver, wrecking 5, 6, or 7 times a race can't be fun. If you guys need some kind of help with something please let us know. There are a lot of veteran drivers here who are happy to help those who put forth the effort.

2. Speaking of putting forth effort. There's a few people who's lack of practice is obvious on the track.

3. I can't help but mention how reprehensible I think purposely blocking, or otherwise trashing someone's race is. Swerving to block is at a minimum borderline when racing for position, much less when you are several laps apart from someone, and not even racing him. IMHO It's right up there with intentional crashing on the "NO-NO list". (just figured I'd put that out there).
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: This and That

Post by bmxtwins »

Most definately agreed! I have had about 3/4 last races ruined for me by cars spinning. Im not any better then the next guy and I do wreck and im NOT the most clean drive, bover definately is, but when you guys arent even in the top 15 in pts please let the guys in the top 10 pass and not block us. If your racing for position with us fine but if your 5 laps down dont sit in the middle of the track. Also when you wreck dont move to the bottom lane stay high until u exit the next turn and when your SURE there is noone behind u. At both cup Atlanta and Richmond i had a car wreck about a half straight ahead of me and hes in the highlane, he immediately cut down to the low lane where i was going to pass and i slammed into him and wrecked. Please check your mirrors! At 200mph at atlanta in the trioval its hard to change course without having your back shoot out.
Not naming any names and not blaming anyone because they arent completely at fault but please next time be safe and let the guys who are still racing for points by.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Ya know,

And that's what I think about that.
Harding
League Member

Post by Harding »

I concur
Every dog has his day
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Nice sign reef :lol:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Bmxtwins wrote:Nice sign reef :lol:
That sign was directed at my reply to your post above.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

I know. i'm not the cleanest like I said but i dont cut some1 off when im wrecked.