Watkins Glenn Cup

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
bover907
League Administrator

Watkins Glenn Cup

Post by bover907 »

RACE RESULTS

Track: Watkins Glen
Laps: 35
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: 105%
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 18 Harding Jr 44:42.393 71.503 18
2 652 d3efan +30.491 72.606 0
3 508 Easton +55.750 72.988 1
4 242 kyle +58.481 71.518 16
5 353 bover907 +59.712 73.354 0
6 925 Bmxtwins +1L 72.499 0
7 3 Grove +1L 73.154 0
8 188 wild child +1L 73.473 0
9 495 CR49 +1L 73.313 0
10 379 Speedyexite +2L 74.735 0
11 24 PParady +2L 73.763 0
12 221 Mustangman +5L 75.167 0
13 101 sly1 DNF 75.023 0
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
tjwild
League Member

Re: Watkins Glenn Cup

Post by tjwild »

way to go your win Harding Jr nice 3rd Easton very good race all :grin:
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

way to go harding! that trophy looks nice in the LLM trophy room!
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Man whats up with me getting dang 2nd in Q then stinking in the race. Maybe I should just start last then i cant do any worse... only better lmao. Man my fuel strategy sucked but still was up there. Fun race. Hopefully people can exit pitlane in the RIGHT lane for nbs i almost got whiped out a few times. Good going Bryce now I owe you a skin...
Wish i hadnt given kyle 1st so soon mighta been able to lead a lap...
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!! pfft
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Congratz to Hardingjr for the win,race started out fun, ending up frustrating for me.
Bmxtwins wrote: Hopefully people can exit pitlane in the RIGHT lane for nbs i almost got whiped out a few times.
Not to start a "RACE" Riot or anything, but I'm gonna call u on this one,BMX! I took the liberty of actual-
ly watching my replay "before" making any type of statement.
AFTER viewing my own driving, I randomly viewed various different drivers ,particularly my TSB teammates
Easton,who did rather well again,I will add,( good job,Easton),Wild Child (good run,bro)and the Sly1!
I looked closely at my mishaps, trying to pinpoint what I can do to avoid future incidents.In particular,an incident with the leaders as I came out of the sand pit behind turn 1,after getting loose.I pulled out onto a clear track ,(unlike another driver who will remain anonymous) {NOT u ,BMX}and then in my rearview, Kyle
and Hardingjr emerged off of turn1.The differentiated speeds between mine and theirs as i climbed up thru the gears made it a hazordous situation which forced me to stay left along the guardrail so I wouldnt
impede their speed and flow as we entered the "esses".Unfortunately I ran out of left and tagged (punted??
???? isnt that in football???)Kyle's rear quarter panel,as he passed(which I publicly apologize for, Kyle).
Also...I viewed our almost incident,Bmx as I attempted to pit with damage and you decided to try and squeeze inside and lost it ,sending u into the railing,which was your own doing. :roll: lol
Now to your "quote".At no time in the replay did any driver exit the pits and almost "whipe''(wipe) you out.
Twice ,my teamate Easton came out of the pits ,stayed right,and was actually car lengths ahead of you
and up to speed and did not almost "whipe" (wipe) you out.No other driver did either.
Exiting the pits there is hazardous and you should be aware as you approach also .Just because a guy gets out in front of you is not reason to say he almost hit you. I am defending my teammates right of way
and calling you on your statement which is nonfactual !
CYF!
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

I haven't looked at the replay but regardless if I stayed right or not, that doesn't mean you complain in the sever and results thread. When I got to a safe point I let you by knowing you were getting only 7 laps worth of fuel. And you didn't get "whiped" out or anything close. You "whiped" yourself out in the chicane. And don't whisper me in the server. Saying "I would of had you if I got better fuel" is unnecessary and simply annoying.

And thanks for the props speedy and wild. I appreciate the room all 3 teammates gave
In Reef we trust.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

BMX still making friends I see.....
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Easton wrote:I haven't looked at the replay but regardless if I stayed right or not, that doesn't mean you complain in the sever and results thread. When I got to a safe point I let you by knowing you were getting only 7 laps worth of fuel. And you didn't get "whiped" out or anything close. You "whiped" yourself out in the chicane. And don't whisper me in the server. Saying "I would of had you if I got better fuel" is unnecessary and simply annoying.

And thanks for the props speedy and wild. I appreciate the room all 3 teammates gave
This wasnt even directed at you. In general 2 times people flew itno the middle lane without looking.
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Bmxtwins wrote:
Easton wrote:I haven't looked at the replay but regardless if I stayed right or not, that doesn't mean you complain in the sever and results thread. When I got to a safe point I let you by knowing you were getting only 7 laps worth of fuel. And you didn't get "whiped" out or anything close. You "whiped" yourself out in the chicane. And don't whisper me in the server. Saying "I would of had you if I got better fuel" is unnecessary and simply annoying.

This wasnt even directed at you. In general 2 times people flew itno the middle lane without looking.
I watched the replayed. On the first round of stops I was borderline on staying to the right or not. It was close and kinda aggressive yes, but in the end not harm was done. If it's a penalty then the admins will handle it. The only other cars to exit the pits in front of you were how about that, me again twice and on both occasions things weren't even close.

If you were talking about the 24, he spun in the esses. Didn't see if it was exiting the pits or not but I'm sure he tried to keep the low line open. In the replayed you dodged him
In Reef we trust.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

BMX, Fingerpointing will get you nowhere, and is the type of stuff that gets all those comments thrown out at you.

A very famous person once said, let he who has not sinned, cast the first stone. I don't think you should be throwing any stones any time soon.

You incite behavior out of others, then expect us admins to punish the guys who are merely trying to call you out on your behavior, or perhaps correct it.

As far as staying in front for the first lap, I'll go as far to say that you qualified over your head.

There is nothing to be gained by calling people out no matter who was in the right or wrong. This is not the playground. There is a proper way in this league to point out if you were the victim of someone's wrongdoing, and the public forum isn't it. I STRONGLY suggest you refrain from doing so in the future. You need to worry about BMX, and BMX alone, and let the league administrators do their jobs.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Harding
League Member

Post by Harding »

Thanks guys. Watkins was a fun race, I always have fun there. I had a great setup from the get go and just had to push myself harder and harder until I got to where I thought was a good pace. Not that I realized my best lap (1:11.200) was faster than any previous race or pole time. But I did find out its rather hard to get super fast laps while in race mode here.

I really ow this race to my Road course routes at Speedsims and Ausheat.

Thanks everyone out there on race day, especially the cars that did move aside when getting lapped thanks :wink:

Biggest thanks is to Kyle :grin: , from before the race until after the race. All up nice guy off the track, and on the track an animal! Awesome driver, I tried my best to fill your mirror at the start of the race tryna force a mistake, but I didn't you were flawless, ad that fight would have no dought carried on throughout the race into the dieing laps if I didn't get a few lucky turns go my way earlier on.

Shame you couldn't be there Reef, was looking forward to rubbing doors with you.
Every dog has his day
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

You have no idea how itchy I was this weekend not bein able to hit the track... another week or 2 and I will be back. Awaiting some new and improved parts for my racin rig. So as of now I am on a "vacation" until things get put back together.
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

yah that car smashed the whole side of my door in....and it flung me sideways at the top of the esses and there was no holding onto it and you were there and we creamed eachother ...i had full wheel damage full spoiler damage and half body damage....i couldn't turn after that so i babied it for 2 laps til fuel window.....then i just sprinted to the end and finished 4th not bad after all that good win man :grin:
Kyle
Harding
League Member

Post by Harding »

kyle wrote:yah that car smashed the whole side of my door in....and it flung me sideways at the top of the esses and there was no holding onto it and you were there and we creamed eachother ...i had full wheel damage full spoiler damage and half body damage....i couldn't turn after that so i babied it for 2 laps til fuel window.....then i just sprinted to the end and finished 4th not bad after all that good win man :grin:
Yeah I had a nice dented guard. Luckily I managed to bounce off you into the guard rail relatively flat on and only got a small bit of wheel damage and about half of each spoiler damage so I got off lucky. I straight away counted myself out and got back to the pits straight away. Somehow it all worked out, I might have done a 10lapper I'm unsure. But it worked out and the car was spluttering down pitlane every time using every last drip of fuel.
Every dog has his day
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

As I heard someone else say, I think this was overall a good race. There was a lot of control and respect for the most part, considering it was a road course especially. Usually the frustrated are those who's expectations are higher than they should be, and I say that from experience. Lots of experience. It was a fun race. Congrats to those who emerged on top in the end, especially the winner.