It's time.

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Petty43
League Member

It's time.

Post by Petty43 »

It's time for NHRL and it's administrators to get a hold of this league. I'm sick and tired of BMX and Mustang. Something has to be done. There's no reason for all this nonsense. I'm so fed up with all this crap, it's really starting to piss me off. There is no reason for all this. Skoty needs to be more strict on who he lets in this league. Since i've been here, drivers have been let into this league that should of never, ever been on the track. People don't even practice anymore because they are here. Why practice when drivers are taken out intentionally, I have saved the replay of this behavior, constantly chattering on the forum in the server, also on the track during practice. No wonder nobody is around, or people not coming around for that matter. Actually if this was earlier in the year, I would have stopped racing here. I've put in to much time this year. So, if they are around for more league events, and next year. Then consider this my rookie season, and final season in NHRL.
Petty43
League Member

Re: It's time.

Post by Petty43 »

I'll be around in 2009. MAX Racing just gave me a signing bonus that was to good not to take. It's nice to get the contract stuff out of the way, so now the 41 team can just go racing. Thanks MAX Racing.