Cup Darlington

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Cup Darlington

Post by bover907 »

I'm sure you're talking about my 'intentionally' running Trackmaster up to the wall a lap after he did the same to me. You can view my replay for yourself, and see that was not my intentions. Sorry about what happened Trackmaster, but you can look at my replay and see I was trying to keep my car off of yours.

We are all too quick to judge here (myself included) based on what we see on the thin server. Cars aren't always pointed in the direction they appear on your screen. Many times it looks like a car 'stops' on the track when in fact they are actually completely sideways.

I recomend anytime someone has an incedent with another driver they should reserve final judgement until after exchanging replays. It's just like we see with real nascar drivers who ofter end up eating their words after seeing tv replays. I am also guilty of this.

If that's not the incedent you're referring to Speedy, I'm sure the same applies to whichever one you were. Same when many of us end up blasting you, or rathbunn or someone else.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

your right petty... my fault ... sorry to you and the petty 43 race team for my stupidity on the race track, I promise I will make a better and more conscience effort to control my ride better in the future .....sorry again ............ Jesse 96 :sad:
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

It's aight Jes. Heh Heh. Speedy thank you for the apology, that means a lot to me. Anyway, I guess it's the "heat" of the moment thing with me, i just can't stay out of trouble since the start of CTS, trouble surrounds me, or that's at least how i feel about my own luck. So when I led 18 laps, and was running in 2nd drafting with the 1st place driver checking out on the field, it just sucks when something happens. I've been the guy on the other end so i know the feeling of the "of shit" factor. Heh Heh. Later man.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

:smile: hey petty all i got to say is Boogity..Boogity...Boogity :!:
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

No Bover , i was referring to early in the race . I believe d3efan ( the victim) was slowing cause the pole sitter was crashing and it .....well i wont say.. .. ... but on my replay looked somewhat intentional No not u ..
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

LOL I had a feeling that race would leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth...at least further back in the finish. Oh well...that's racing. This base program, and the mod, are still the most realistic out there. I think it's a good wild card track to keep in the series, in spite of my luck that night. Only further comment I have would be better handled in private message. Still enjoy racing with you all. Replay does show quite different than what you feel at the time if you watch it.