The FTSRL Post

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

that was to the j2 comment that im guessing was deleting after dropping several f bombs.
j2thec
League Member

Post by j2thec »

CENSORED VERSION.

hmm....this thread was not even that entertaining at all, more like a waste of time.

So for those of you who wish not be bored as I was, here is the summary:

Minner is a moron, you lost all my respect and I doubt you will get it back. DUH are that dumb???

The FTSRL gang bang is in full force, this isn't a NHRL issue, let alone a NASCAR Heat issue yet for some reason you all decide to post over here and throw gas on the fire? Seems thats all you guys do is start fires, I tried to look past a lot HB, unlike some people here and in SCCA, but this is just plain childish I mean who gives a f?? He wrecked a field, ok...He posted some screenshots that made HIM look bad, no one else but yet you have to throw in some integrity issues on rookie?

You are only making yourself look like a f-ing idiot, its plain and simple, you like to start fires and when someone puts you in your place you say a bunch of bs to get stuff started, well I lost all respect for you.

And Steve, I expected so much more of you man, but now you've gotten yourself in the wrong boat and when its sinking, don't expect me to help you like I have in the past. Trust me you didn't join the NAVY, its more like the Coast Guard with those guys. I am disappointed to see you drop down to there level man, I thought you were better than that. I have lost a little respect for you, but nothing that isn't salvageable.

Oh and Biggy, grow the f- up, your an idiot.

I figured I'd throw my things in the fire to, I had alot of bridges to burn.

Thanks I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

j2thec wrote:And Steve, I expected so much more of you man, but now you've gotten yourself in the wrong boat and when its sinking, don't expect me to help you like I have in the past. Trust me you didn't join the NAVY, its more like the Coast Guard with those guys. I am disappointed to see you drop down to there level man, I thought you were better than that. I have lost a little respect for you, but nothing that isn't salvageable.
If it was your league and your league's reputation on the line by someone posting this, surely you'd jump in and defend. I was present in the race that this incident took place in, and I was involved in the on- and off-track fallout of it all, and felt it my position to respond and get what I could of an explanation.

I think I know what you're saying about being in "the wrong boat", but I can assure you my priorities still lie with Heat and SCCA. Need I remind you of the last SCCA race you missed last week, where I (again) had to step up, in this case, above the league president, to make a fair decision on what to do about the absence of black flags, then successfully run the race, post the results, evaluate penalties, and write a news article? Racing with the FTSRL guys isn't a problem, and I want to get into the game anyway -- Lepage even shows up quite often. I'm rather surprised that you're saying that about me trying a different game, when you're the biggest supporter from Heat of rFactor. FTSRL is a starting point for NR2k3 for me, and I like to run with people I'm comfortable with and know well. It's more of a fun and experimental thing for me. But then again, when am I ever right? :lol:

The only reason, again, I posted here, was to back up and get whatever I could out of the situation. As I stated, I didn't want to fuel the argument, just get out what I could.

I'm disappointed with Minner's reaction to all of this, and I really wanted an explanation, which I got. It's my job to believe him and accept it, whether it's true or untrue. If it's not, then I forgive and we start over. Minner, I apologize for getting rather upset at several times throughout the past few weeks, but I can honestly say I was very disappointed in you for taking that course of action in that race, whatever or whoever caused you to do so. It will be tough, but I'll personally forgive you as a fellow racer. I've talked with you since the incident and you've repeatedly stated that your action was the biggest mistake you could have made and I truly feel you expressed a great deal of remorse and would never repeat what you did. That doesn't mean it will be smooth and easy for you, obviously, as you'll have to deal with the inevitable consequences of your action -- much of which has already occurred. We both know that we'll eventually move on and learn a lesson. I've made the same mistake as you before.

j2thec wrote:your an idiot.
:lol:

Kind of like the shirt that reads "Your Retarted". :wink:
(Just messing with you)
Steve aka Etab
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

j2thec wrote:CENSORED VERSION.

hmm....this thread was not even that entertaining at all, more like a waste of time.

Minner is a moron, you lost all my respect and I doubt you will get it back. DUH are that dumb???

The FTSRL gang bang is in full force, this isn't a NHRL issue, let alone a NASCAR Heat issue yet for some reason you all decide to post over here and throw gas on the fire? Seems thats all you guys do is start fires, I tried to look past a lot HB, unlike some people here and in SCCA, but this is just plain childish I mean who gives a f?? He wrecked a field, ok...He posted some screenshots that made HIM look bad, no one else but yet you have to throw in some integrity issues on rookie?

You are only making yourself look like a f-ing idiot, its plain and simple, you like to start fires and when someone puts you in your place you say a bunch of bs to get stuff started, well I lost all respect for you.

And Steve, I expected so much more of you man, but now you've gotten yourself in the wrong boat and when its sinking, don't expect me to help you like I have in the past. Trust me you didn't join the NAVY, its more like the Coast Guard with those guys. I am disappointed to see you drop down to there level man, I thought you were better than that. I have lost a little respect for you, but nothing that isn't salvageable.

Oh and Biggy, grow the f- up, your an idiot.

I figured I'd throw my things in the fire to, I had alot of bridges to burn.

Thanks I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

and this is why FTSRL has more people in it than SCCA has had and FTSRL has only been here what like a month and a half SCCA going on 2 years

o and yea i already knew i was an idiot so please don't post somethin bout me that until you can figure out somethin i dont know

o and yeah J2theC is a Tranny hahahaha :wiggle
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

ok the comments made by biggy do not reflect most views in the league- hb refering to that second line

rookies that smiley is great haha

FTSRL Gang Bang now its turned into a sexual post only thing we gang bangins your girlfriend
KillerBee17
Forum Member

Post by KillerBee17 »

Well here it is, my two cents. First and formost, Minner you made a mistake that I couldn't believe man! That was crazy. But you already know that and you're just trying to get another shot at it. In my opinion, I would give you ONE more shot and that would be it. Everyone makes mistakes and the worst mistakes and made off of impulse reactions. However, the NHRL forum is not the place for it. This is not FTSRL. So no matter these guys opinions, posting here is getting you nowhere. Maybe try to get in touch with a different admin at FTSRL. Not trying to be a jerk but all you've done here is get into a little girl fight with B, and cause league bashing bettween drivers. All these leagues are here to do their best, make this as realistic as they can, and have FUN! Look, alot of these drivers race in all of these leagues, all you're doing by allowing this post to turn into a bashing of leagues, is cause drivers to pick sides. That means they might quit one league and only run the one which they agree with. Which also means that numbers will fall in every league. Which sucks. It will get to where you only have 7 or 8 drivers in a race. That's no fun, the way I look at it, the more the better. Even if I suck in the race, it is still more fun when you have more people. And when you do finish good you can say you did something. Look, I like the drama of these post, but at the same time all it does is turn into personal issues. Heck, I even think like an all-star showdown bettween all three leagues would be cool. But I'm not is control of anything. In closing all I have is, don't let this turn into a league bashing b/c it hurts every league, and if you have a problem with FTSRL, deal with it with them. This was not the place for it.
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

im gonna go watch days of our lives, at least that soap opera has the occasional sex scene.
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

adamj wrote:im gonna go watch days of our lives, at least that soap opera has the occasional sex scene.
I'll get the bon bons.
Steve aka Etab
doZer24
Forum Member

Post by doZer24 »

J2theC = attention whore
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

doZer24 wrote:J2theC = attention whore
Dozer, It's time for ya to growup a little bit more.. Your not in high school anymore.. So it's time for ya to act like a big boy now!!
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Dozer, I've known you for a long time.. I hope you take that post the right way, not the wrong way.. Dave
Jgallstar1
Forum Member

Post by Jgallstar1 »

MinnerWinner wrote:I was just stating my point and people were escalating it.
People...? People? So it wasn't you that posted this thread in the first place? It wasn't you who offered to give the replay away through aim? It wasn't you who did this in the first place? It wasn't you who keeps trying to defend yourself when it's everyone against you in the first place? And it's not you that posted that thread called, "And now some highlights from the FTSRL Atlanta Race!"?

I lose more respect for you each day. :nono
Jgallstar1
Forum Member

Post by Jgallstar1 »

Jgallstar1 wrote:
People...? People? So it wasn't you that posted this thread in the first place? It wasn't you who offered to give the replay away through aim? It wasn't you who did this in the first place? It wasn't you who keeps trying to defend yourself when it's everyone against you in the first place? And it's not you that posted that thread called, "And now some highlights from the FTSRL Atlanta Race!"?

Ok, put yourself in this position. Your running in a race, an idiot wrecks everyone and you. Your saying that, HB is getting all of us to respond? I take it that we wouldn't have because getting wrecked only means something to the league owner?

If what your saying is correct, then if I wrecked the whole SCCA field, then only you, Steve, and Ed should be mad. Nobody else would care at all.

Of course everyone is going to be mad! Minner wrecked a lot of people from the league, and hey, what do you know, we're all mad and over here. And by the way, I think I started posting by myself, not with the help of HB.
Jgallstar1
Forum Member

Post by Jgallstar1 »

Ok, put yourself in this position. Your running in a race, an idiot wrecks everyone and you. Your saying that, HB is getting all of us to respond? I take it that we wouldn't have because getting wrecked only means something to the league owner?

If what your saying is correct, then if I wrecked the whole SCCA field, then only you, Steve, and Ed should be mad. Nobody else would care at all.

Of course everyone is going to be mad! Minner wrecked a lot of people from the league, and hey, what do you know, we're all mad and over here. And by the way, I think I started posting by myself, not with the help of HB.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

I lose more respect for you each day.
i dont care about your respect. your just a little 16 year old loser who has no life and no friends and nobody even wants you here. go away you little kid.
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

Take it easy, JG, people like you.

I truly, honestly believe Minner has learned his lesson and hopefully has learned from his mistake and won't ever repeat what he did.

I know I personally have had enough arguing, and I hope the rest of you can get over what's done.
Steve aka Etab
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

i also want to say thanks to steve and killer in giving me a second chance in this whole thing. It was just a major blow up that i had and it will never cross my mind again.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Well, lets hope not, for your sake. Don't burn the rest of your bridges Minner. Run clean in the league(s) you are still in good standing in, and keep your ventrilo/forum activity clean, and hopefully, that will speak volumes over time.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »