The New Petty...

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Petty43
League Member

The New Petty...

Post by Petty43 »

I would like to point out that some stupid asshole who is going around as me doing whatever they are doing is not me. So whoever you are which i feel is someone age 16 or below is trying to be me. I have prided myself on being one of the best online racers, given respect, earned my respect into this league because when i raced at IRF CIRCA 2001 (Just for you Harding) you had to be asked to join this league. Which i don't think the newer members in this league can understand. And this goes out to Harding who thinks he's king shit...For a member of this league and for you to come here and ask me how long i have been around when i was racing at IRF when you were shitting in your diaper to question me about my online racing career. You can go fuck yourself as far as I am concerned. Go suck BMX and Mustangs cock some more i have been earning and in capital letters have and GAINED respect of the current league members here who raced when i began. Not a driver like you who thinks by posting shit stats below your name means a fucking thing to me. There has been a handful of awesome and respectable drivers who have left this league, in my opinion the reason behind this has been dipshits like you...You being Bmxtwins, Mustang, Harding, who are all on the same team at Speedsims...don't think you can be these little 12 year olds, 14 years olds, and 16 yearolds coming into a league like this, spewing your fucking nonsense about respect when you have shown no respect to this league, or taken advice from league members. You three have turned this league into total shit, and you three in my opinion are the reason for longtime members leaving. You don't listen to anybody. You do not take advice from long standing members. Give out the advice which is not true, the posts you make are not even true. It's a shame that no other drivers in this league other than myself and a few others have the fucking balls to come out and say it. BMX, Mustang, and now Harding who think they know fucking everything in online racing have a stigma on people. And do not even think about coming back with something because i have a fucking book on all you guys. What you three need to do, is shut your fucking mouth, and try, which i fear is a lost effort is to gain respect in this league. I can't believe nobody else has the balls to say this. Maybe that's what is wanted is for this league to go under because as far as i see it it's the end of this place unless somebody has the fucking balls to tell a driver they suck and shouldn't be racing here. Just to clarify...Harding a guy who has no right to tell a driver "Can you please stop this. This isn't a children's chat site. Please refrain from touching the keyboard. It's getting a bit beyond pathetic." When your a fucking kid yourself. This league has turned into a joke and I foresee more drivers leaving at the end of this year or if not sooner because of letting drivers like this into the league. In fact if I see that if this is what the league wants to be I'm gone myself. It's up to the league to justify itself, which the announcement of new Admins. is trying to do. If nothing changes I will retire from this league myself, and all you drivers who think they can race will be left with nothing but shitty drivers, who never practice, who can't setup a car, wreck, can race with yourselves. It's time for NHRL to get some fucking balls and tell the drivers who cant drive to leave. Unless this is done I AM GONE. Sad but there is no reason to spend hours upon hours to be wrecked by some jackass who thinks they cant suggest "End it All" to gain respect other than gaining respect on the track. If you got something to say...say it. Got a reply...Bring it. I dare you. Petty Fucking Out. How's that for this stupid league rule, which is a fucking freedom in this country...Freedom of Speech Bitch!
kyle
League Member

Re: The New Petty...

Post by kyle »

and how do you really feel :lol:
Kyle
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

I know I am VERY FAR from being an experienced or even good driver, but I couldn't agree more! Atta boy Petty! Give em hell!
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Roger that!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Petty43 wrote:You being Bmxtwins, Mustang, Harding, who are all on the same team at Speedsims...
first, no we are not on the same team just me and bmx are get it right. secondlym i dont know who is using your name online but it is certainly not me.
third, i would apreciate it if you could stop with these random outbursts of swearing.
oh and im not allowed to ask people to use their setups? when was that in the NHRL rules page?
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

=D>
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

mustangman759 wrote:
Petty43 wrote:You being Bmxtwins, Mustang, Harding, who are all on the same team at Speedsims...
first, no we are not on the same team just me and bmx are get it right. secondlym i dont know who is using your name online but it is certainly not me.
third, i would apreciate it if you could stop with these random outbursts of swearing.
oh and im not allowed to ask people to use their setups? when was that in the NHRL rules page?
words can betrayu.gif
For anyone interested in going furtherhttp://www.statementanalysis.com/1Sample/denial/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.