nbs DARLINGTON

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
mustangman759
League Member

nbs DARLINGTON

Post by mustangman759 »

RACE RESULTS

Track: Darlington
Laps: 95
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: Medium
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 871 lepage71 49:33.679 29.103 66
2 342 kyle +8.947 29.086 17
3 119 actlabs11 +17.900 29.207 10
4 186 Wild Child +1L 29.216 1
5 512 Reef +1L 29.024 0
6 191 GTSVip9 +1L 29.300 0
7 479 Speedyexite +2L 29.467 0
8 681 Jrfan381 +2L 29.396 0
9 521 Mustangman +2L 29.291 0
10 57 PParady +4L 29.377 0
11 250 Bmxtwins +4L 29.203 0
12 386 retroracer +4L 29.183 0
13 289 Blackflag8 +5L 28.994 1
14 426 PTC_Patch +5L 29.234 0
15 1 sly1 +6L 29.250 0
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
mustangman759
League Member

Re: nbs DARLINGTON

Post by mustangman759 »

good race all
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

From 13th to like 8th in like 5 laps then boom! Lol big wreck and I make it but retro bounced off the wall and got me. Then made a pit mistake by taking 2 tires insted of 4 and had to make another stop, then spun on the apron twice and only lost to 10th by 3.6 seconds or so. LOL :x
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

way to go on your win lepage . grate racing actlabs we was back and forth for while there . think that was the best racing i did in a long time . good race every one
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

good win lepage .....i would like to thank parady for not watching his mirrior for cars on pitroad ...you are suppose to wait for the car to clear you not pull out next to him so he can;t pit...and i was leader and fell to 4th because of your b/s driving you drive on the track just like you do in the pits with no regard for anyone but yourself....wish i could spill out what i really think of you but admins may not like it ....but i will tell ya if you block me again on the track you will be spinning :wiggle :evil:
Kyle
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

kyle wrote:good win lepage .....i would like to thank parady for not watching his mirrior for cars on pitroad ...you are suppose to wait for the car to clear you not pull out next to him so he can;t pit...and i was leader and fell to 4th because of your b/s driving you drive on the track just like you do in the pits with no regard for anyone but yourself....wish i could spill out what i really think of you but admins may not like it ....but i will tell ya if you block me again on the track you will be spinning :wiggle :evil:
Wow Kyle you really put that into true terms. PParady... just drive the damned car without being a pile of junk and cutting people off (and running them into walls) I don't know how you go from the bottom groove all the way to the top with FRESH TIRES. And when your exiting the pits (onto the BS) you don't just pull out. Amen.
pparady
League Member

Post by pparady »

kyle...sucks when things dont go just the way u plan but it happens to everyone of us...the only thing is sometimes u got to be a big boy and STOP THE WINING.and if you choose to spin me out like bmx did in the cup race on the 1st lap than i hope u dont wine about the penalty.Maybe you 2 should get together so you can comfort one another...or maybe you 2 could GROW THE @#$% UP.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

pparady go race with tofu. you run me into a wall on last lap you left me no space in cup you are the 2nd worst driver i have ever raced with worst is tofu...
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

pparady wrote:kyle...sucks when things dont go just the way u plan but it happens to everyone of us...the only thing is sometimes u got to be a big boy and STOP THE WINING.and if you choose to spin me out like bmx did in the cup race on the 1st lap than i hope u dont wine about the penalty.Maybe you 2 should get together so you can comfort one another...or maybe you 2 could GROW THE @#$% UP.

Dude what are you sniffing? You gave me no room and I scraped the apron a couple times cuz of you. I didn't spin you, you just don't know how to let a faster driver by, If KYLE is complaining your not a fair driver THEN YOU ARENT. Kyle is a nice guy and a good driver. Yeah and you intentionaly tried to bomb out the #26 at Texas, don't blame it on your wheel cuz it didnt brake. If it did you should've posted here.
pparady
League Member

Post by pparady »

Bmx...i do appologize 4 texas...wheel shorted out...i could not gas or steer...i explained that to lepage already...but if i am 2nd worst driver...than y did i finish ahead of u after u spun me out...and u were on the apron cause like a moron u tried to make it 3 wide...and i say again...stop the wining...do u hear the 6 or 7 guys , including me that got caught up on lap 6 or 7 in someones elses mistake....NO! because we are men and not a bunch of little girls trying to take attention off their own mistakes by pointing fingers...but i do have a finger for you ...
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

bmxs first race at talledega him and lp are close to each other and here come you IM AN IDIOT YAY!!!! KABAM! u mad eLP lose the race and bmx lose a top 10 doh!
what about me pparady u ran me straight into a wall huh?
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

oh i;m sorry pparady..i forgot i was the one that sucked :oops: please forgive me [-o< ........jack**s :wiggle
Kyle
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

http://nhrl.net/resources/drivers/resul ... &results=1
wow kyles the one elading in points whack whack!
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

kyle wrote:oh i;m sorry pparady..i forgot i was the one that sucked :oops: please forgive me [-o< ........jack**s :wiggle
LMFAO he beat me by a turn and i took 2 tires by accident on a run and had to go back around the next lap.
pparady
League Member

Post by pparady »

kyle...i didn't mean u suck...i meant it sucks when things don't go the way u plan...i know u run good every week...and sorry i cut off in the pits...and i just figured out y mousetangboy is running his flap...he is on the same team as bmx and is only 10 points ahead of me so he has bmx spin me out....i hope admin checks this out.Sorry again kyle...getting caught up in someone elses mess had me ticked and pushing harder to catch up.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

lol spin u out rofl well if u think running me straight into the wall to beat me is fair by all means use it! (cup race)
luke lawson
Forum Member

Post by luke lawson »

lol you all need to calm dow.... JUST KIDDIN RIP EACH OTHERS HEAD OFF!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naw i think heated rivalrys are good
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

apology excepted :grin:
Kyle
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

luke lawson wrote:lol you all need to calm dow.... JUST KIDDIN RIP EACH OTHERS HEAD OFF!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naw i think heated rivalrys are good
Who are you, and why do you feel the need to but in?
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Reef wrote:
luke lawson wrote:lol you all need to calm dow.... JUST KIDDIN RIP EACH OTHERS HEAD OFF!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naw i think heated rivalrys are good
Who are you, and why do you feel the need to but in?
ampnation at NHDL hes a complete spammer and says that I'm stalking him because i "followed" him to NHRL... LOL

to PParady: listen bud Cup is my secondary series. NBS is my prmary. It's mustangs secondary too. This is more to practice our sets etc. I would never go and wreck someone so get yer head out of the gutter and start thinking straight.