News

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Big Mike
League Member

News

Post by Big Mike »

I am leaving Rathbun Racing due to Jesses current problems. :sad:
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Re: News

Post by Jes Rathbun »

computers a piece of shit :evil:
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... d=10858497
The specs are good for Nascar Heat. Although it has vista. but other than that a pretty good deal. Emachines bought out Gateway about 2 years ago.
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

SpeedyExiter wrote:Was that supposed to be a comeback?
If I wanted my cum back, I'd wipe it off your mother's chin.
After numerous sexual harrassment allegations, owner of the speed brigade, speedyexiter is now under investigation.. this could lead to a dismantling and selling off of the speed brigade.
Big Mike
League Member

Post by Big Mike »

WOW :shock: WTF :wiggle
Was that all about :?:
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

gsxr1000k5 wrote:After numerous sexual harrassment allegations, owner of the speed brigade, speedyexiter is now under investigation.. this could lead to a dismantling and selling off of the speed brigade.
What investigation? Whatcho talkin' bout ,Willis? Team Speed Brigade is managed by Wild Child and Speedyexite with permission from Speed Brigade.
SB1.jpg
Team Speed Brigade is not for sale nor will it be dismantled. Team Speed Brigade may be losing a few members ,though, that don't post a simple message in the forum that they may be missing a particular race thereby excluding themselves and the team from any driver points for that particular race .

NOTE: Members of Team Speed Brigade with computer problems that have taken the time to post that they will be unable to make a race are in good standing .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

gsxr1000k5 wrote:
After numerous sexual harrassment allegations, owner of the speed brigade, speedyexiter is now under investigation.. this could lead to a dismantling and selling off of the speed brigade.

what is that all about gsxr ?
and i do agree with speedyexiter
on this
Team Speed Brigade is not for sale nor will it be dismantled. Team Speed Brigade may be losing a few members ,though, that don't post a simple message in the forum that they may be missing a particular race thereby excluding themselves and the team from any driver points for that particular race .

NOTE: Members of Team Speed Brigade with computer problems that have taken the time to post that they will be unable to make a race are in good standing
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

Big Mike wrote:WOW :shock: WTF :wiggle
its about speedy's disgusting, and immature comment, thats what. everything that bmx stated was factual, but posted at the wrong place and time. speedy then, not being able to handle the truth, rips off his comment about bmx's mother.. immediately following posts saying that its not the right place to do this, if at all.

sadly, speed brigade had already been dismantled... as you had 3 members and usually 4 that would work together with no word from our fearless leader... i felt as if i was already on my own, or at least with my own team, as we all shared information that mr exiter refused to use on several occassions. i can see where it would be fun to make pretty designs in the infield, and on the walls at each track, so if thats what is enjoyable, to each his own.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

And u sir, i applaud. Speedy, u have stooped as low to become a disgusting pervert. We already knew things were up with all those vids u post. But now u crossed the line.

lepage, you need to watch what is said on this forum esp. out loud. This league has a good rep but if someone sees this they wont want to be around a bunch of peeps like him. Speedy that is a crime if taken the wrong way.
dalejrfan2688
Forum Member

Post by dalejrfan2688 »

lol you guys are crazy. Cant wait to start racing in this series next truck season.
nascarheatdriving.webs.com check it out. Thanks

Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
Why'd you do that in my eye?
Looks like sugar,
Tastes like sap.
Oh my gosh, it's birdie crap!
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

allright bigmike i will no longer be scoring you for rathbun racing, thanks for posting

"Team Speed Brigade may be losing a few members"

as for team speed brigade members, could someone please explain to me what your team is now
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

I would like to announce the new formation of Elite Motorsports. Elite Motorsports will field AT LEAST 1 full time team and 2 part time teams as of right now, with more full time teams to come. Elite Motorsports would like to announce their driver lineup for the rest of the CUP season:

#39 John Deere / Ford Drive One Ford Fusion - Roush9916
#16 Aflac / UPS / Prologix Ford Fusion - Gsxr1000k5
#17 Air Force Ford Fusion - Smokey

Elite Motorsports will also field entires in the NBS and CTS series with the same drivers.

NBS:
#39 Alltel Ford Fusion - Roush9916
#9 Penzoil Ford Fusion - Gsxr1000k5

CTS:
#39 GreenKeeper Solutions LLC / Purdue University Ford F150 - Roush9916
#16 Costal Carolina University / Power Stroke Diesel Ford F150 - Gsxr1000k5
#17 Air Force / Penn State University Ford F150 - Smokey
Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Wow! :shock: You miss a lot if you ain't on the forum for two days.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

thanks for clarifying roush
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

well that is fine with me.As of this instant,there is only 2 members of Team Speed Brigade.Wild Child and Speedyexite.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

gsxr1000k5 wrote:
Big Mike wrote:WOW :shock: WTF :wiggle
its about speedy's disgusting, and immature comment, thats what. everything that bmx stated was factual, but posted at the wrong place and time. speedy then, not being able to handle the truth, rips off his comment about bmx's mother.. immediately following posts saying that its not the right place to do this, if at all.

sadly, speed brigade had already been dismantled... as you had 3 members and usually 4 that would work together with no word from our fearless leader... i felt as if i was already on my own, or at least with my own team, as we all shared information that mr exiter refused to use on several occassions. i can see where it would be fun to make pretty designs in the infield, and on the walls at each track, so if thats what is enjoyable, to each his own.
what shared info?You never showed up for most of the Cup races, nor did u post u would be missing a race.Twice ,I was hit by or taken out by my one of my own teammates, whom never even apologized, in 2 races.Yes ,i did take Roush out twice in same race ,purely accidental.I did apologize to Roush.
dalejrfan2688
Forum Member

Post by dalejrfan2688 »

lol i might join, but i gotta start in the league first, see ya around tj
nascarheatdriving.webs.com check it out. Thanks

Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
Why'd you do that in my eye?
Looks like sugar,
Tastes like sap.
Oh my gosh, it's birdie crap!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

dont post unless your going to try to race here... Bmx takes up enough space on the forums as it is... if your waiting for CTS then you might as well just try for CUP or NBS cuz thats at the begining of winter...
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net