New here

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
gene024
League Member

New here

Post by gene024 »

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is stephen and I am a new member.I will be racing the #5 in the cup series and the 48 in busch.I look forward to racing with all of you and will do my beat to race as clean as possible and give respect to each driver.Thanks and cya on the track soon.
IF YOU DON'T CHEW BIG RED THEN F**K YOU....RICKY BOBBY TALLADEGA NIGHTS
Petty43
League Member

Re: New here

Post by Petty43 »

Yes you are a noob. We know that. If you actually read all the topics on the forum most of your questions will be answered by you. I hear that the big banner dudes are always looking for a teammate. Their names are Bmxtwins and mustangman. Just private them, and they will help you will everything. :lol:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

actually petty, we ran with him all night, and he's already above that driving caliper.... lol... I wouldn't be suprised to see max or mr2 recruiting him sometime soon.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Petty43 wrote:Yes you are a noob. We know that. If you actually read all the topics on the forum most of your questions will be answered by you. I hear that the big banner dudes are always looking for a teammate. Their names are Bmxtwins and mustangman. Just private them, and they will help you will everything. :lol:
Wow u predict the future well petty. May be a new career opening lol
sly1
League Member

Post by sly1 »

help you lol