Cup Series Race Results.... Incorrect?

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
bover907
League Administrator

Cup Series Race Results.... Incorrect?

Post by bover907 »

During the Race at daytona, all during the last fuel run, and up until we crossed the start finish line on the last lap, the leaderboard showed
  1. Reef
  2. Rookiesrock
  3. DavisV
  4. D3efan
  5. Grove
  6. Bover907
  7. Petty
  8. GTSVip9
Even in my results.txt file, on the last lap, it lists my position as 6th. If I look at my replay, when I cross the S/F line, my position listed in the Stats Replay Screen is 6th. I don't know how GTSVip9 somehow got up to 4th when the race ended, but he was 8th when the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th place racers crossed the line. This was discussed in the Unofficial Results Thread.
Rookiesrock wrote:My replay shows him 8th so there must have been a boo boo.
Petty43 wrote:Yeah not sure that happened. I ran 7th the whole race, GTS was around 4 seconds behind me when i crossed the finish line. Good Run by GTS. Nice Job. A very solid performance by TTR. Nice. :grin:
gtsvip9 wrote:cloaking device Image
You can see from the images below, D3efan crosses the S/F line at 52:53, in 4th place. GTSVip9 Crosses the S/F line at 53:10, in 8th place. That puts GTSVip9 17 seconds behind D3efan, therefore he can't possibly be in 4th place.

I am asking the League admins to review the Replay, Race Results, and whatever else is necessary to correct the finishing positions and points accordingly.

Link to my replay file.

I think D3efan, Grove, Petty, and GTSvip9 should also submit their replays.

Thank You,
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Cup Series Race Results.... Incorrect?

Post by bover907 »

Using the method of looking at the race time stat on the replay screen, and subtracting it from Reef's Race finish time, GTSvip9's margin stat should be 34.100. All the other top-9 drivers are correct. (Yes, I subtracted them all to verify) :newspaper
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Skoty Speed
League Administrator

Post by Skoty Speed »

The Bov, always on top of things :lol:

Truth is when we were going over the penalties yesterday lepage told me he had the finishing order and I ASSUMED he had changed that. I know, I know, never "assume"... :lol:

Dont worry Bov, i have the correct finishing order and it will be fixed on the results page. No need for anyone to upload there replays.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

"Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter" lol.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Thanks Bov, u the "man."