Fantasy NASCAR Racing League - Please Join!

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
RoushFenway9916
League Member

Fantasy NASCAR Racing League - Please Join!

Post by RoushFenway9916 »

After many years of participating in the same old boring NASCAR Fantasy leagues on Yahoo, myself and GSXR decided that we wanted to run our own league with rules that made it challenging and fun... and most importantly, unlike any other commercial fantasy racing game. Last year was the inaugural season for our league and it was a huge success! The championship ended up coming down to literally the last lap of the Homestead race with a winning margin of only 2 points.

GSXR and I would like to invite any and all that would like to join Elite Fantasy Racing for the upcoming season. The link below will take you to the site and the front/main page will explain all of the rules. Feel free to look at the site and ask any questions you may have. If you would like to join please click the EMAIL ME link at the bottom of the main page and let me know. We hope to be competing against many of you in just a few short weeks!

http://fantasyracing.homestead.com/index.html
Image Image
gsxr1000k5
League Member

Re: Fantasy NASCAR Racing League - Please Join!

Post by gsxr1000k5 »

well i thought we would have some more nascar "experts" wanting to show their expertise... :lol: