I am retiring from online racing

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
actlabs11
League Member

I am retiring from online racing

Post by actlabs11 »

I've made the switch to a laptop computer for student teaching, and am giving my tower to my parents so they can have a faster computer than the one they have now. Due to this change, I have decided to retire from online racing. I'm just glad I got to win one race before I had to hang it up after four years. It was a blast racing with all you guys, and I have the up most respect for all of you when it comes to online racing and being wonderfull individuals. Right now I'm at a time in my life where I need to focus on my education and make sure I get all I can out of student teaching as possible before heading into the real world as a rookie teacher. I wish everyone the best, and want to thank everyone for allowing me to race with you guys for the years I ran. Good luck next year, and in the years to come. My god bless everyone with long and happy lives and may all your favorite drivers experiance some kind of trouble so Jeff Gordon can win the championship next year, lol. Good luck in life, and thanks again.

-Nate (actlabs11)
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: I am retiring from online racing

Post by bmxtwins »

Good luck. Though I've only raced a few races with you they were a blast.
groverhardt
League Member

Re: I am retiring from online racing

Post by groverhardt »

Right on. Didn't know you long since your career was during my hiatus, but I wish the best to you. Very respectable and graceful exit in my opinion. I for one can assure you that we will still be here when you return...as far as I know. :lol: