2008 Cup Series

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Petty43
League Member

2008 Cup Series

Post by Petty43 »

I would like to thank NHRL & the Admins, and all fellow drivers for the racing this season. Thanks for letting me avoid my friends and family on the weekends! Plus i'm not making up a excuse to be left alone! LMAO. Seriously it's been a pleasure. See you on the track.
Donaldson
League Member

Re: 2008 Cup Series

Post by Donaldson »

Yes a big thanks to the admins this season, thanks for keeping order around here and providing such a great place to race online, keep up the great work! :alien:

Was a pleasure racing all of you this season. GL tonight petty and cr49, has been a great battle between the 3 of us in the points this year, has been a lot of fun. :grin:
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

DIDO :shock:
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

As always, it was a fun season. I wish I was as competative as I was a couple years ago, but the element of time is not on my side. Hopefully I can work it out better for next year.

like every other year, it's been a blast. I consider a bunch of you guys my friends, even though I never met you mofos! lol.

I'd like to thank the admins, and especially My teammates at TTR!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Thanks for having me here, if it wasn't for this league heat would've been dead awhile ago and I would be sleeping instead of staying up late. :twisted:

See yall fer cts!!! :biggrin:

Lepage thanks for letting me race under special circumstance and I hope to join full time for CTS. Because of the members of this league my driving has mproved alot. Thanks to everyone for all the criticism even if it was "stop posting". Wow that was a long 1

To sum it up.... THANK YOU NHRL!
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

It's been great fun and a pleasure to race y'all this season...and hopefully the 2009 Cup Series season will be even more fun 8)
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

i would like to thank every one for the racing and for the grate fun i had the best racing here
even when i joined in late in the season.meet really kool pople here. want to thank the admins and reef and lep and dave and rooke for help with setups
hope to see everyone next season racing
:grin: :smile: