Petty 45

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Petty43
League Member

Petty 45

Post by Petty43 »

Cup qualifying rained out; Said replaces Petty in 45! It's about time. With the new Boston Ventures coming aboard at Petty Enterprises. It goes to show you these guys mean business, and results. They have the upper hand now. I think Kyle has finally realized, that he needs to get out of the car. There is nothing wrong with it Kyle. It's time to bring the Petty Organization be one of the top teams out there, instead of going thru all these crappy drivers. Christian Fittipaldi? A whole year. Jeff Green? They have no prospects. They have no Nationwide Team which really suprised me this year, because the King promised his mom that they would never run in a beer sponsored race. Now that it's Nationwide. They best start building Nationwide cars, and get some more information for the whole organization, and start some R&D. It's time you guys. You have all this money now. All these pretty good drivers coming available. The only 2 choices are. No others. Are Casey Mears. Or Ryan Newman. Nobody else. Although Terry Labonte helped a lot with the information. I hope they don't lose those notes. Anyway. They need to get ahead of the game. Instead of being behind. It's go time now. Not in 2 years, not in 5 years. Now. As a Petty fan i'm sick of them saying 2 years. Then 2 years rolls around, then it's another 2 years. No more bull crap. Now. If they can't land either Mears or Newman. If i can see this. Getting paid nothing, when you have a CEO worried about what his stock is going to do. Better get his head out of his ass and start doing something. If they can't land one of these hot prospects, it really goes to show you that this Organization is headed in the wrong direction. Get with it you guys! You got money spend it while you got it, then with sales of merchandise you will get some return on your investment. Quit paying all these hacks for 1 year at a time. Put Casey in that car. Build around him and B. Labonte. Labonte as a mentor for Mears will be a great combination. Mears has always been the last guy on the list of his other teammates. I have always believed in Casey, but the owners always screw him over. When he was in the 5 car, he had plenty of times to win. It was the crew that screwed up. Or had bad luck. Ahhh.
So to have Boris Said in the 45 in Sunday's race has this Petty Fan Pumped up! If Boris can be patient. Hit his marks. Work his way up thru the field smooth, clean, and aggressive. Has a really good chance of putting that 45 car in Victory Lane. If he has a clean race, he's starting from 43 spot, and doesn't score a top 5 or 10. Then that goes to show you that the 45 car is way behind. Let's go Petty's. This is our weekend to shine!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.