Rookie team digs huge hole

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Rookie team digs huge hole

Post by Rookiesrock »

team TJRT made quite an impression on the Admins@ Tally, with a grand total of 55 points deducted from their finishes. By no means the largest penalty ever, but up there on the team cumulative score.

http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/s ... ts/15.html
efgordon
League Member

Re: Rookie team digs huge hole

Post by efgordon »

either me or petty should have got the headache award.

and i must have a screwy car file in my folder, because the car that went outside of petty in turn one of lap one was grove's #1 car, so i was assuming wildchild was subbing for him or something.

and until someone explains to me what i am seeing on my replay, i still think the grid was bad from the start and simply nobody noticed.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

no one affected by the questionable grid knew the rules well enough to help themselves in that situation :alien:

http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/rules/#BasicRules
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

lepage71 wrote:no one affected by the questionable grid knew the rules well enough to help themselves in that situation :alien:

http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/rules/#BasicRules

thats what i figured.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Hmm. Put it this way, we aren't to good. But I would like a replay of this race so could someone send me theres? I wanna see where i made my penalties. Dangerous Driveing, probably when I bumped Petty a bit. the pit penaltys.... i have no clue. Any1 help would be appreciated
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

here is my advice, take it for what it is worth.
Bmxtwins wrote:Any1 help would be appreciated
Focus on Martinsville or whichever track you will be racing at next and don't bother looking at the standings or results until next year.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Bmxtwins wrote:Hmm. Put it this way, we aren't to good.
Exactly. We know that and its good to know you also know that. If i said it once, i have said it 100 times. The problem with most green drivers is the fact they dont realize they suck. I would be much more concerned if you were like rookies in the past that would suck but would be in constant denial and blame it on everything under the sun including a conspiracy. Driving these cars is pretty easy, racing them against people who have spent countless hours practicing is not. If it was easy nobody would be here, we would have all found something more challenging to do with our lives by now.
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

Bmxtwins wrote:Hmm. Put it this way, we aren't to good. But I would like a replay of this race so could someone send me theres? I wanna see where i made my penalties. Dangerous Driveing, probably when I bumped Petty a bit. the pit penaltys.... i have no clue. Any1 help would be appreciated
RULE #1: SAVE YOUR REPLAYS!!! Trust me, if you got a penality, you deserved it. 3-4 seperate sets of eyes watch replays every week. Not very much gets by. If you didnt save your replay, then you have no gripes to make. Move on.

and yes, you guys are not good. I think you guys need to decide what you are going to do here at the NHRL. Are you going to spend your time posting nonsense in the forums, running a rookie league, trying to see what other mods are going to be run, or actually get on the track and practice with people who know how to run? Talladega is now over, the NHRL is now moving to the smallest track on the schedule, where there is no room for error. I suggest you get yourself a setup from the forums and practice your ass off. There was a practice last night where a minimum of 125 laps were run if not more. Didn't see you there. Your crappy driving will not be tolerated at Martinsville, I guarantee it.

Heed my words
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Nightstalker wrote: Your crappy driving will not be tolerated at Martinsville, I guarantee it.

Heed my words
Bravo!! :mrgreen:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

ns we were not even home...
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

whos we BMX ? hope u not including me in that
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

I see you guys were another no show for practice, Petty and myself ran a little over 100 laps last night. Somehow I think now that Talladega is done and over with, we will not see you anymore, at least until race night where you are crashing, and the excuses are flying. Am I wrong??
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Your right Nightstalker, come to think of it, myself, Efgordon and Rookiesrock having been practicing early evenings every night this week and we haven't seen them either..
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Yeah NS, we ran for at least one hour or so. I even posted a practice session before this practice. So hopefully they are practicing offline.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

wild child i was talking for bmx and me.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
tjwild
League Member

Post by tjwild »

what time did u all pratcie last night i was in and out sever looking to run some was in and out from 900 to 10.00 checking
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Just saw your post ef. You must have a screwy file because I was on the inside lane sniffing reef's butt for quite some time. He can tell you. I was so on him, I even tried tapping his rear end several times. Gently of course. I used to have a #1 car paint job. I don't know where it is, and haven't seen it in a looong time.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

groverhardt wrote:Just saw your post ef. You must have a screwy file because I was on the inside lane sniffing reef's butt for quite some time. He can tell you. I was so on him, I even tried tapping his rear end several times. Gently of course. I used to have a #1 car paint job. I don't know where it is, and haven't seen it in a looong time.
no, it was no you, just your car. i dont know how it happened either. i'll post a picture later.
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Sweet. I'd like that file back. Was painted special for me after the season I won. :biggrin: