NBS Brands Hatch

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Rookiesrock
League Member

NBS Brands Hatch

Post by Rookiesrock »

RACE RESULTS

Track: Brands Hatch T
Laps: 28
Realism: Hardcore
AI Strength: 105%
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 408 Rookiesrock 45:46.592 94.157 25
2 851 Reef +16.452 95.021 2
3 341 Petty50th +16.703 94.591 0
4 107 efgordon +46.346 95.987 1
5 19 actlabs11 +56.732 95.304 0
6 5 Donaldson +1:03.0 95.773 0
7 749 CR49 +1:07.3 96.063 0
8 133 Big Mike +1L 96.584 0
9 1 Harding Jr +2L 97.035 0
10 996 Jes Rathbun +2L 97.217 0
11 381 Jrfan381 +2L 98.806 0
12 110 wild child +3L 99.106 0
13 23 spider DNF 115.548 0
14 871 lepage71 DNF 96.352 0
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Re: NBS Brands Hatch

Post by Jes Rathbun »

=D> =D> =D> GREAT WIN ROOK
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Great Race Reef. Gained a few seconds on you the last run, got into the back of you with 2 to go, which gave me the dreaded front spoiler damage. But. As You, I, and Rookie know. (Since us 3 put in a lot of laps for this race, really shows, what practice can do for your finishes). With all that practice, i would run damaged laps to see where i had to lift, how much i can push it. It almost paid off by a 1-2 finish for MAX Racing. You don't know how much i was diggin' for that, and for myself. My first ever Busch series race with a podium finish. Which is good for MAX Racing, and also since I was running a Co-Sponsor this week to honor Richard "The King" Petty's 50th year. So it was nice to get that on the front page of the NHRL website. I'd like to thank Rookie, and Reef, and DaveOhUhOh, for the time you guys put in with me in order to get much needed practice. The less that other drivers practice, means better finishes for the drivers who practice a lot!!! Good Race. I enjoy a plate of tofu once in awhile. Bad luck Lepagey (scared factor also like Dave?...hmmm? in the voice of Yoda)Heh Heh. Joking. See you on the track.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

yeah, that one one of the most fun races I've run in a long while. I had nuthin for Rook, he was in another zipcode. I had all I could do to keep my eye on the track and the mirror and the ticker all at the same time. I knew you were comin fast. Congrats to Rookie on a great run.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

my crash had nothing to do with fear
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

There was no Fear with the kinda lap times I was running for nbs BH.. :grin:
Wish i coulda stayed to give Rook and you guys a run for your money!! I was so bummed out that I couldn't stay.. But as you know, work comes first!! Work hard and play hard. That's my motto! :grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

lepage71 wrote:my crash had nothing to do with fear
ineptness? #-o
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

lepage71 wrote:my crash had nothing to do with fear
fear is a relative of pressure.

you were watching those hooters in your rear view mirror and the pressure got to you.

i was also simultaneously doing a jedi mind trick.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

When the event started, a certain banned forum user decided to repeatedly jump in and out of the server with various usernames and IP addresses. Apart from the deliberate server strain created from this nonstop connecting and disconnecting, I was also worried that the server commands were compromised and the event would come to a sudden end under questionable circumstances (for the inept: a disgruntled character would end the server).

After some near-crashes, I successfully typed in the ban command the first time doing some one-handed wizardry, but on the second ban I found the rumble strips and did a sharp right turn into the wall. I disconnected after that fiasco and server passwords could be coming into play in the near future. :alien: Also of absolute, utmost importance is that during all of the shenaniganry, I was still handling ef. :mrgreen:
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

lepage71 wrote:When the event started, a certain banned forum user decided to repeatedly jump in and out of the server with various usernames and IP addresses. Apart from the deliberate server strain created from this nonstop connecting and disconnecting, I was also worried that the server commands were compromised and the event would come to a sudden end under questionable circumstances (for the inept: a disgruntled character would end the server).

After some near-crashes, I successfully typed in the ban command the first time doing some one-handed wizardry, but on the second ban I found the rumble strips and did a sharp right turn into the wall. I disconnected after that fiasco and server passwords could be coming into play in the near future. :alien: Also of absolute, utmost importance is that during all of the shenaniganry, I was still handling ef. :mrgreen:
1. I knew "something" was wrong because you were driving like a 12 yr old. i was beginning to think someone either spiked your juice box or hid your phone book.

2. the only reason you were still "handling" me is because i am one of the few drivers left that will cut a guy a break when they have a hiccup in front of me. had you continued that bad driving (that apparently was due to something other than lack of talent) eventually i would have had no choice but to make a move and proceed to wreck both of us.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

lol
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

nice, LP and EF. Two of my favorite drivers for obvious reasons. Looks like I missed the ahem "event" all together. I thought we were on vacation!
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

That sounds LOD-ish