R Moore got the mods

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
d3efan
League Administrator

Re: R Moore got the mods

Post by d3efan »

not gonna go there. gentlemen, a little decorum please...the kid's 12 for crissakes. R Moore you are cussing adults here so stop it now (I am 47 years old). We will try to help you get better. we don't mind running with younger folks, but you're just a rookie so shut up and listen and you may learn something. my son started when he was 12 too.
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

I've been reading this all along and let me say to you, you sawed off lil snot nosed prick... the NHRL is not a babysitting service, I am in close contact with several league members, and from what I've heard you have been nothing but a royal pain in the ass to everyone who has come in contact with you. People have gone out of their way to help you and get you pointed in the right direction, and what do you do? You disrespect everyone that has put forth a hand. To me thats kinda shitty, but what can you expect from a 12 year old whos tryin to hang out with grown men. My suggestion to you is, go find something else to do, you have worn out your welcome here, and quite honestly no-one wants to hear from you anyways.
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

D3efan wrote
not gonna go there. gentlemen, a little decorum please...the kid's 12 for crissakes. R Moore you are cussing adults here so stop it now (I am 47 years old). We will try to help you get better. we don't mind running with younger folks, but you're just a rookie so shut up and listen and you may learn something. my son started when he was 12 too.
Rookiesrock hands Dan a diaper bag and the keys to the minivan and says "He's all yours".
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

how about this we all cool it ok i will be nice if yall be nice k :idea: :-|
respect me and i will respect you
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

how about this we all cool it ok i will be nice if yall be nice k :idea: :-| and im happy that some of yall helped me get this mod and also my brother has acess to the pc so its not always me on like the post ur racist that was him he and my mom want yall to be nice to me
special thanks for helping me getting the mod with out no problem d3fan bmxtwins and grove and yes i can br hardheded but come on what 12 year old boy isnt and then all of you 35 and 45 are yelling at me ok like i said yo dont know me at all i respect people who respect me like my mom shed 50 and looks yonger than a 35 year old women and shes a hard working mom picture this is what my sis saw ok and she was five.
Oneday you see your mom and dad yelling at eachother a few minutes later you see your mom in the bed room get smack and beated around and blood coming from her mouth or lips and her back and a brused leg then you see your mom geting choked realy bad you start sreaming your dad gives your mom a kick to the head and back then he comes storming out takes you and leves goes to a restraunt start looking at you weird a a hour and a half later you come home and see your mom on a abulance and 10 police cars and you come running to your mom seing her made you cry and your mom sayingits goona be alrite a few months later your mom is ok but your dad goes to jail few a years a he comes back your mom lets him seeyour brother (because she was pregnate with me) and 2 years later we go to a mick donalds and he dosnt come back so she leaves and ur daughter confused and that was the last time he ever sees you agian thats the story btw my mom never maried my dad but she maried my brothers dad so thay means my brother vern is my half brother i will and always call him my brother he looks alot like me and yesses thats a true story so thats why my live is screw up.
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

how about this we all cool it ok i will be nice if yall be nice k :idea: :-| and im happy that some of yall helped me get this mod and also my brother has acess to the pc so its not always me on like the post ur racist that was him he and my mom want yall to be nice to me
special thanks for helping me getting the mod with out no problem d3fan bmxtwins and grove and yes i can br hardheded but come on what 12 year old boy isnt and then all of you 35 and 45 are yelling at me ok like i said yo dont know me at all i respect people who respect me like my mom shed 50 and looks yonger than a 35 year old women and shes a hard working mom picture this is what my sis saw ok and she was five.
Oneday you see your mom and dad yelling at eachother a few minutes later you see your mom in the bed room get smack and beated around and blood coming from her mouth or lips and her back and a brused leg then you see your mom geting choked realy bad you start sreaming your dad gives your mom a kick to the head and back then he comes storming out takes you and leves goes to a restraunt start looking at you weird a a hour and a half later you come home and see your mom on a abulance and 10 police cars and you come running to your mom seing her made you cry and your mom sayingits goona be alrite a few months later your mom is ok but your dad goes to jail few a years a he comes back your mom lets him seeyour brother (because she was pregnate with me) and 2 years later we go to a mick donalds and he dosnt come back so she leaves and ur daughter confused and that was the last time he ever sees you agian thats the story btw my mom never maried my dad but she maried my brothers dad so thay means my brother vern is my half brother i will and always call him my brother he looks alot like me and yesses thats a true story so thats why my live is screw up.
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

ZUUUUULLL
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

who cares. sounds like ur tryin to make excuses and make people like you. not interested.

zuul, thats a throw back from the gay ghostbusters movie
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

HA BUSTED!!! you are zuul, you aint foolin anyone. 30 y/o brother my ass.
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

im not making it up its true go on the vent server
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

I heard you, you dont sound 30 years old, liar.
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

no i use the name zuul on vent he dosnt have have a vent
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

that was me talking not him how about this this sunday when i go over to him and his friend place you can say hi to him on vent the time to go on the vent is 12:01 est time and also you can talk to my sister about the fight my mom vs my dad cause its true :idea: :-|
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

PLEASE PEOPLE...

This Is NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS!!!

THIS FORUM & LEAGUE IS FOR RACING ONLY!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE STOP!!!!
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Good idea...consider this thread LOCKED.

:emoticonalert Warning: pointless posts in other forum sections could result in a permanent ban. :emoticonalert