MAX Racing Team solidified

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Rookiesrock
League Member

MAX Racing Team solidified

Post by Rookiesrock »

MAX Racing is proud to announce the signing of three skillful drivers. Stick77 and CR49, and Retroracer. These drivers all have NHRL experience on their resume’s and are prepared to earn numerous trophies this upcoming season.

Stick77 will be driving the #77 Coors light Dodge in the cup series and the #83 Killian’s Red Dodge in the NBS series. Asked about his recent contract signing, he stated “I’m really excited about the 2008 NHRL season. I think joining the current series Champions team will be an extreme boost for me in the series. Being offered to join MAX Racing was quite a surprise. Swapping setup info and racing strategies should give us a great advantage in the next year. I would like to thank the team owner Rookiesrock for the opportunity and also my sponsors. This should be a great season for MAX Racing”.

CR49 will be driving the #49 Toyota in the NBS series and currently deciding on a CUP ride TBD. “I’m honored and excited to be driving under the MAX Racing banner with drivers of the caliber of Rookiesrock, Stick77 and Retroracer. I’m sure there’s plenty to learn from all as I go for my first fulltime series/season” stated CR49.

Retroracer will be driving the #86 Captain Morgan Chevrolet in the NBS series. His reply to the contract offer “I am extremely proud as well as surprised to be asked to join this team. I would be a fool not to accept. I feel that for the first time since joining NHRL, I have the resources available to take me to another level. Looking forward to working with these guys and to having a productive ‘08’ season.

Rookiesrock will be driving the #48 Chevrolet in the CUP series and the #1 Yellow Freight Dodge in the NBS series. “I’m eager to get things rolling. There is a tremendous amount of talent within this crew. My goal is to give these guys the tools and resources to get top 5’s week after week. Stick77 and I have NHRL wins under our belts and together we’ll assist, aid and support CR49 and Retroracer to their first wins. This team will have to be reckoned with.
All MAX Racing drivers will be driving in the winter CTS series.
efgordon
League Member

Re: MAX Racing Team solidified

Post by efgordon »

Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

:P
jrfan381
League Member

Post by jrfan381 »

Rookiesrock wrote:
Retroracer will be driving the #86 Captain Morgan Chevrolet in the NBS series.
Damnit! I was gonna run the Captain Morgan car in the NBS series, guess I'll have to run it as one of my Cup cars now.