Its Official!

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Stick77
League Member

Its Official!

Post by Stick77 »

I Have lost my cool status"if i ever had it" I recently traded in my MonteCarlo SS For, are you ready A MINIVAN!!On the way home all i seen was old people and handicap parking tags in minivans.Is this what i have become"Sheesh". Someone please tell me im not the only one,My van has mag wheels so thats kinda cool right?
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

when this happend to me i went out and got the new pontiac minivan that bobby labonte and joe gibbs were pimping in those commercials.

and if you can convince your wife that she must sit right next to the baby in the back for safety reasons, then tint the windows, you just might.... oh nevermind, its over for you! lol

just dont lose control of the radio settings
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

What I've learned about minivans is "No matter what you do, you cannot look cool in a minivan". Mine was a Chevy astro all wheel drive conversion with a tv. Great for young or short kids. Don't worry stick there is hope. Your van will become too small some day. Move on to one of those huge SUV's and you'll look cool again and yes your mojo will return. Throw in some rims, tires and a sound system. And one more thing you have to come to terms with is that minivans resale value sucks. So start saving for your SUV today. :?
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Don't feel bad, I am on my first 'crossover' after owning 3 different minivans starting in 1995!

Now, I feel old as well as dorky. Thanks, guys. :cry:
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image