just like real nascar

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
kyle
League Member

just like real nascar

Post by kyle »

i see that j2thec and koolguy were penalized ..for dangerous driving yet minnerwinner gets no peanalty in the busch race for being all over the track and wrecking leader.....thats real consistent....also i see you penalized me for driving thru the pits but as i pitted there was a truck in front of me so my truck was anled towards the wall...so i can;t just turn right out of my pit ...and ther where trucks comming ...shall i wreck them and ruin there night...i expect you to pealize me i see you go out of your way to do that...but that is b/s that you would pealize them other guys and not minnerwinner ...bet if you were the one running 1st or 2nd and was taken out ..he would have recieved a penalty......at least your being consistent being inconsistent
Kyle
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Minnerwinner was probably a little apprehensive about the leaders coming from behind, it was his first NHRL event, and he accidently clipped the track apron. It was not pretty, but it was just a mistake and we have all been involved in stuff like that. He apologized and there is no sense in playing it up anymore than it has been.

I would take another look at your penalty. To me, it is not even comparible to the simple mistake made by Minner. On lap 38, you were not careful at all when you entered your pit stall and you completely smeared AdamJ as he sat in his own. No one else was having this problem when trucks were in nearby pit stalls. You came in and parked so tightly that Adam actually had to go backwards just to get out. You were so focused about getting off of pit road with Davis as fast as you could that you didn't really bother to make sure you did not clobber the truck in the stall behind yours. I think situations like this are much worse because you clearly didn't care at all about trying to enter your stall safely and not mess up anyone else; in comparison Minner was probably worried about what to do when the leaders were coming and ended up making an innocent mistake.
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

my replay does not show my truck hitting anyones truck it shows after i was in my pitstall and pitguys were serviceing.... that his truck came up and hit mine.... and there should be no excuse that he was worried about the leaders if you allowed him to race in that series...rules should apply to all people....and it was n't me trying to stay with davis and not caring...we have all been in a situation the car behind pits alittle far up and making it difficult getting in your pit..without over running it...and i didn't say the rules are like nascar i said the consistency is like nascar
Last edited by kyle on Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

and taking out the leaders is not a simple mistake..........but everyone else its wreckless or dangerous driving ppffttt
Kyle
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Can you send us the replay? On our replay you really do drive through half of Adam's stall when he is in it. You cannot arrive at any other conclusion by looking at it.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

woops

Post by MinnerWinner »

well it wouldnt of mattered anyway, me being penalized. I still came in last, and i dont even think ill run busch anyway because im out saturday nights. and plus i thought i said i was sorry like 3 times and your still mad? i dont know what i should do!
j2thec
League Member

Post by j2thec »

now hold on a minute.....

I didn't do anything in any race.