Road Racer needed for Sears>>

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
EagleKeeper

Road Racer needed for Sears>>

Post by EagleKeeper »

RookiesRock...... or anyone who can grab a top 5 at Sears Point requested to drive one of the #93's in the Cup race.
bover907

Re: Road Racer needed for Sears>>

Post by bover907 »

Suck it up and do it yourself! Thought you called yerself EagleKeeper, Not ChickenKeeper. LMAO! J/K man.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

lol....... I race it if I'm around. But, I might have plans for saturday evening. I'm just trying to find a sub ahead of time...... cuz the last time i waited until the last minute and couldnt find a sub and took a DNS
EK
rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

LMAo @ bover!! Chickenkeeper lol.

BBFF member
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

ok..... i will not make it to Sears Point..... and I've decided not to look for a sub. I'm going to save my remaining subs for the "chase".
oh.... and P.S. it's not because i'm chicken..... I just have a lot of stuff going on this weekend.
thanks EK
rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

You can't use subs in the last 10 races of the chase. Hehe

BBFF member
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

I should point out that the playoffs only determine the champion...first place...all other standings positions are determined by overall points. So skipping a race might be fine if you win the title, but you could still be losing spots if you finish 2nd or lower in the chase.
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

oh....... son of a "B" thanks for the info....... in that case.... rookie.... or someone want to sub for me @ Sears?
peeps in the top 15 in points of trucks or in the top 14 in points of busch only please.
thanks EK

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 6/18/05 9:55 am
efgordon

i can do it

Post by efgordon »

i'll sub for ya eagle. i think i can get you a decent finish.
DusterLag

ReeR:

Post by DusterLag »

peeps in the top 15 in points of trucks or in the top 14 in points of busch only please.
Notice he says top 14 is points, I wonder who is 15th.. lol
EagleKeeper

Re: ReeR:

Post by EagleKeeper »

EFgordon..... you the man and you got the job. i'll leave the keys in the #93 for ya.
as for duster....... sorry man...... I like you and think you're a cool guy with a cool car...... but.... i've noticed that you are kind of warpy .... and/or shifty on the track. that is all. I hate to be "choosie" ... but last year ... I had a few subs that after all the penalty points they cost me..... I would have been better off tasking a "DNS".
A little more track time...... and .... you da man Duster.
but..... for this race..... EF's got the call.