doZRacing Radio Back On-Air

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
doZer2442

doZRacing Radio Back On-Air

Post by doZer2442 »

Hey all,
Got my Internet Radio Station back up... Working out a schedule and personell for racing talk shows, and other various radio shows and all that.... also working on finding a way to do a radio broadcast of the NHRL and IORSraces live... playing music for right now though until i get all the kinks worked out...

Check it out here: http://www.dozracing.com/doZrad
doZer2442

Re: doZRacing Radio Back On-Air

Post by doZer2442 »

Need some help ya'll...
If you would like to be on doZRacing Radio, this is your chance...

I am lookin for people to record a few lines for promo's and things.... If interested, please record the saying's in Sound Recorder, or however you can, and email the sound file to me: doZer2442@yahoo.com

Looking for the following:

HEY THIS IS ____, AND YOUR LISTENING TO DOZRACIN RADIO
---
GENTLEMAN START YOUR ENGINES
---

anything else you can think of will be cool...

tia
doZ
efgordon

Re: doZRacing Radio Back On-Air

Post by efgordon »

oh yea, i will definatly contribute......

sounds like fun.
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »

I know i've said this before...but LIVE Radio Broadcasts are in the very near future
fatfreddy17

Re: re

Post by fatfreddy17 »

what would i say? hmm
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »

www.spacialaudio.com/prod...order.html

this is the program I need to make broadcasting races as simple as talking into Vent... if anyone HAPPENS to have a copy of it, or knows someone that might have it... please let me know

or if you would like to purchase some ad banners, or commercials from doZRacing Radio, or even make a donation, to help me out with buying my own copy... you can do so on the right side of the main site...

Any help I can get is greatly appreciated
doZ
doZer2442

Post by doZer2442 »

GREAT NEWS YA'LL!

I just won a refurbished P4 Barebones kit on eBay... only $5!!!!

Only thing i need is a motherboard for it...which i'm pretty sure i have in my collectioon...if not i'm sure duster can hook me up....

This computer is going to be the main server for doZRadio and doZtv, meaning Broadcast's are even closer now!!!!

I will also run a Dedicated HEAT server when i am not broadcasting races

on other stuff....i'm still looking for guys to record those 'promo' type of things....

and if you guys know any good small time bands that want to be played on my station in exchange for recording a promo... send em my way!

and i know there are a few of you out there that are interested in broadcasting.... just get me on messanger if you are and i'll start working out scheduling...

that's it for now...
doZ
Reef

Post by Reef »

I did a search on limewire for that program u wanted. I came up with like 89 hits. Dont know if ya like doin that file sharin stuff, but it appears to be there.

--If ya cant please em with your knowledge, then baffle em with your bullshit--Edited by: Reef at: 4/15/06 5:03 pm
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »

i actually got ahold of the program

i also got another computer comin from ebay within the next few weeks... paypal's slow with gettin money from bank to paypal... so as soon as i get that i can set up a server and start doing the races