tony's reply

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
N2TONY20

tony's reply

Post by N2TONY20 »

first fred you can just S.T.F.U. the only reason i parked in turn one was to stop the race and it needed to be stopped. I made a big mistake when i restarted the first race i felt bad because someone lost connection and wanted to give them another chance the second restart was complete stupidity on my part. i felt that with everything going on and with the restarts nobody was going to get a fair shake not just me nobody. wirenut went nuts taking people out for no reason and those guys including myself deserved a chance to turn in a good race.

I just want to let you guys in on a little secret. yes I am a very competitive driver im competitive in everything i do and if you dont like me because i do what it takes to be the best that i can so be it im not going to change for you or anyone else. Last night i did what i thought was best for the league and as far as this being lepage's league its not its the members league and i am a member its my league and its your league and decisions should be made by a vote not by one guy .

if you guys want me out all you have to do its say so i started this league and i can start another no problem

ray i have always considered you a friend and im sorry if your pissed but regardless of what fred says i did what i did for the league and its members not for myself

i was in either first or second when the first three restarts took place its not like i did them for myself

N2TONY20

Tony Stewart Your 2002 Nascar Winston Cup Champion!!!!
fatfreddy17

my reply

Post by fatfreddy17 »

tony you asked for it and here it is,

I WANT YOU OUT!

your actions and you words do not help this league

fatfreddy