Find the Cow Challenge!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
lepage71

Find the Cow Challenge!

Post by lepage71 »

Obviously, no one has found it yet...but somewhere on the NHRL site is a secret and hidden link to a "Cow Page." You will know you have hit the page when you see the picture of a cow next to the league logo. This cow page has been on the site for a few months, but only now am I making public its existence. On this cow page you will find an interesting and worthwhile surprise.

It is unlikely that you will find this page by hunting for it, although it improves your odds. Rather, it will likely be someone just stumbling upon it.

Whomever finds it, be sure to let us know and you can receive the stated prize.

This is just supposed to be a fun and agonizing little chase to see who finds it first. If no one finds it after months and months, a few hints might be leaked out. Then again, someone might find it right away. Either way, just keep in mind that there is this hidden link somewhere, lurking on the site.

(This is for real)
Good luck!
fatfreddy17

find the cow

Post by fatfreddy17 »

I DID IT, I FOUND THE COW WHILE I WAS LOOKING AT THE WEB SITE!!

wait, what? My wife doesn't count?
rookiesrock8

Re: Find the Cow Challenge!

Post by rookiesrock8 »

I have spent the better part of my day looking for a cow and still have no clue. So I think it's time for a hint. BTW I did find a page that I was the 5th visitor nr2002 but no cow.

BBFF member
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

I've been all over this site recently, and I haven't found a cow either!! Hints would be great!! LOL
DusterLag

Post by DusterLag »

lol, i found that really easy... wish i could tell you how... but i found in in approx 24 seconds from when i read this thread!!! lol...lol
DusterLag

Re:

Post by DusterLag »

wish u were on so i could show u and get that prize envn though i really dont need it, unless i want to get on kyles sub list...lol
DusterLag

RERE

Post by DusterLag »

WildFire

Re: RERE

Post by WildFire »

Congrat's Duster!!
efgordon

Re: RERE

Post by efgordon »

can i have my 1,000 hours back?
d3efan