change SNSS to Sunday Night Shootout Series???????????

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
EagleKeeper

change SNSS to Sunday Night Shootout Series???????????

Post by EagleKeeper »

hi guys. man..... my girlfriend doesn't want me to race on saturday night. or at least, not as late as we do. I joined the racetotheflag.com league cuz, they run earlier. I really want to race with you all though. but saturday night @ 11:00pm is just to late for me. cuts into my "bar" time and "sex" time to lol . so..... I think I will have to be just an occasional driver in the "cup" series, and would love to run in a seperate series..... which is why I was thinking that the Saturday Night Shootout would be better, if ran on Sunday night. I can make that one every week...... and, for all you "cup" guys... you wouldn't have to worry about practicing two seperate tracks for saturday night (the cup track and the shoot-out track -of course). Soooo..... if we can do this I would be in for sure!
and if this comes to a vote...... consider me as being the first to vote for the race to be run on sunday night. thanks, Eagle
IMDEDXX

Re: change SNSS to Sunday Night Shootout Series???????????

Post by IMDEDXX »

eagle, thats my situation too! i can only sub in cup when my wife is outta town..lol. a sunday night league would be cool. with my upcoming job change i dont know what my schedule will be. geez i may have to work at sonic drive-in again just so i can race!
CatCatch22

Re: change SNSS to Sunday Night Shootout Series???????????

Post by CatCatch22 »

Was waiting for lepage or skoty to say something, but I guess I will. I Don't think its a bad idea. I won't be able to host on sunday nights. To busy on sunday doing soo many other things plus got to wake up early the next day. The league server could be used. Just don't know how inconvenient it would be for everyone else. Plus aren't you guys in Saturday leagues??
EagleKeeper

yes Catch ......................

Post by EagleKeeper »

Yeah man..... we are in Saturday leagues.... but if you were to read the above posts... you would see that Imdedxx and I can't make it to the Saturday league races. sunday would be better.
lepage71

Re: yes Catch ......................

Post by lepage71 »

We will be keeping the Shootout Series on Saturday nights. We announced that it would be on Saturday nights and it would be unfair if we just changed it. The division is also meant to be less formal than NBS and CUP, more like a "if you can make it, let's race" series. Also, the points system that is in place will not depend on how many races each driver has run.

The NHRL server has been running real good lately. We encourage guys to do races on Sundays, Mondays, or whenever they want. If you guys want to organize some Sunday races and you would like me to post some information about them on the site or the forum, just let me know!