First SNSS Race this weekend

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
lepage71

First SNSS Race this weekend

Post by lepage71 »

The first Shootout Series race will be run at Texas this weekend. Remember it is 25% and 3x wear. catch22 will be hosting the event. Since we planned to have the DNQ drivers do this event each week, I propose that the field this week should be cracin2003, Mach_3, kkint03, and Eaglekeeper PLUS the top-5 from last week (CUP North Carolina). I will not be running in the event, so that extends the field to the 6th-place finisher at the Rock, WireNut.

Edited by: lepage71 at: 2/25/03 6:20:39 am
EagleKeeper

I'll be there

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey.... just so i know what setting to practice on..... is this race run on "expert" or "hardcore" realism? ty, Eagle
lepage71

Re: I'll be there

Post by lepage71 »

the race is run on hardcore

remember you will only be racing in the Shootout Race if you DNQ or if you finish top-5, so please see the above post drivers

thanks for asking

Edited by: lepage71 at: 2/25/03 6:21:09 am
CatCatch22

Oh uh!

Post by CatCatch22 »

My fiance is hoping we go out saturday night so I don't know if we will get back home in time for the the saturday night race plus I am not sure if she will "allow" me to race the cup race also. Hopefully it snows or can get everything done before hand. I'll let you know. If I am unable to be there I will put up a dedicated server.
Skoty Speed

Re: Oh uh!

Post by Skoty Speed »

Ok, Thanks for letting us know.
EagleKeeper

server

Post by EagleKeeper »

hey..... maybe Mach3 or KK can host..... if not, I may be able to host if someone emails me with directions on how to host on IRF. i still haven't figured it out yet .... (and would like to know how )