Series Return

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL IROC Challenge.
lepage71
League Administrator

Series Return

Post by lepage71 »

We're reviving the NHRL IROC Challenge!

We're still working on the final details for the 2019 edition. We'll make the series announcement soon. However, feel free to offer additional recommendations here or contribute further ideas to the ongoing discussion in the Polls & Suggestions forum: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=12687.

See everyone out on the track very soon!
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: Series Return

Post by bmxtwins »

I would really like to come run this depending on day/ time. Is there a discord group or anything to keep up to date? I always forget to check the forum.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

We definitely hope to see you there. We'll likely be starting on July 20. You can see a draft of the schedule here.

As far as any reminders, it's possible on our message board to set up email notifications on topics where you have posted, subscribed, or bookmarked. You can review the notification settings in the user control panel: ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options.

You can also subscribe to an entire forum, where future posts should also trigger an email notification.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

I downloaded the mod and unpacked it to my desktop. Is this a heat mod? Should I drop it in the NASCAR Heat folder? Thanks.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

For those who need it, here's the link to the Mustang IROC mod: http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?a ... ;down=1264.

Yes, after downloading the mod, and extracting the .rar archive, move the "IrocMustangGT500" folder into the main NASCAR Heat folder. In other words, the mod goes in the same place as all other mods. You might need to delete the track.ini file in the mod folder to unlock the full track list.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Done! There's a track(Configuration) file but no .ini in this folder. The mod has 3 tracks selectable: Daytona, Montgomery and Nashville.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Yeah, delete the track file. It's no good.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

That was the ticket. Thanks!