Frakkin Fun at Bristol

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
redimuss
League Member

Frakkin Fun at Bristol

Post by redimuss »

Last night was so frakkin messed up
1st off my paint was in the proper place at nhrl and i wasnt allowed to run it. It was in series/nbs/paints/car776.tex wow
2nd im so sick of team members blocking for there team last night BK 6 laps down decides to mess with the three leaders placing himself between myself and LP and speedy then proceeds to impair my progress to allow them to distance themselves from me(with BK still in my way). Ya know i always move for the leaders when im a lap or more down. But that will never happen ever again i dont care if im 100 laps down you will have to work for it if I even let you go by it wont be unscathed i promise every one that. If you got a prob with kick me out of heat but its this crap that is why we lost all those long time racers they got fed up with the BULL S**t
lepage71
League Administrator

Re: Frakkin Fun at Bristol

Post by lepage71 »

That's how it's done, take names and don't apologize! I wish you had remained, we had a pretty good finish.

The paint scheme situation was due to the late registration. This is why I'm so often reminding everyone to post. When we set up a new series on the website, we tabulate the roster based on the forum registration thread. You weren't actually on the roster until we updated the results earlier today. Thus, no 776 on the paints page. Now, with the updated roster, it appears: http://nascarheatracingleague.com/serie ... 6&series=2. I misdiagnosed the issue when I asked if you hadn't uploaded it...you had, but due to the late registration, the roster was the impediment.

We can review the rule regarding lapped cars lining up with the leaders. Until last night, though, it had never been controversial. :meanlaughter