New Community Calendar

Announcements, promotions, and news from around the community.
DusterLag
League Member

New Community Calendar

Post by DusterLag »

Big News! HeatFinder & HeatFinder Leagues now have a Calendar page up and running for all four of our websites. Kicking off with our Community Calendar on HeatFinder.net you'll find past and future scheduled races for HeatFinder's very own Events and Leagues including the Arcade Racing League, the Legend Car Heat Racing League and Open Wheel Action. You'll also find races from Hardcore Motorsports which is a site we support with website hosting and software.

Logged in users to any of our websites will now find localized race day's and time's based on the timezone they've selected in their profile! Visitors will see these dates and times bases on our site's default Eastern US. Thankfully registering and logging in is simple! :)+

http://www.heatfinder.net/calendar.php

Heading to the Calendar pages on our three league websites you'll find past and future scheduled races for their particular league only if your looking for specific races only. These calendars will also give users localized race day's and time's based on the timezone they've selected in their profile!

Should other community leagues wish to include have their races displayed on HeatFinder.net's Community Calendar we'll need some commitments. At this point our Calendar is automated and requires no input or support from staff. We can build the components to allow non-HeatFinder hosted leagues to add their races if we receive a commitment from someone representing these leagues to perform the correct data entry into the system once it is created. The last thing I want to do is build the input component only to have no other leagues use it or to find myself performing the data entry for the other leagues. <i>Contact me if interested.</i>
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver