TGA FILE DOWNLOAD????????

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
BlackKnight
League Member

TGA FILE DOWNLOAD????????

Post by BlackKnight »

How do we post a TCA file for download?????? I looked in where you put the paints but found no place to put it for download............
BlackKnight
League Member

Re: TGA FILE DOWNLOAD????????

Post by BlackKnight »

I ment to say TGA file big fingers hit more buttons than I wanted lol
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I assume your talking about a car paint you want to submit,right? If thats the case, then ya need to use the "winres tool wizard" or the Mod launcher and convert it to a "carxxx.tex file".Then you can Upload it to the paint area.If your having trouble ,just zip me the tga and I 'll do it! :mrgreen
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I think he was talking about the head shot.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

A tga or "headshot" requires 10 letters max it also needs to be 60 by 93 pixles turned upside down and mirrored to work. The name on the tga has to be the same as what you have writen in the "players" spot or the first section of the game. All you have to do after that is put it in the mod folder you are running and post it for everyone to download.
Blackknight is 11 letters you need to get rid of a "k" I have posted your tga in a p.m on my website along with an explantion.

Thanks
Jess 96

Works for me
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

jesse rathbun wrote:A tga or "headshot" requires 10 letters max it also needs to be 60 by 93 pixles turned upside down and mirrored to work. The name on the tga has to be the same as what you have writen in the "players" spot or the first section of the game. All you have to do after that is put it in the mod folder you are running and post it for everyone to download.
Blackknight is 11 letters you need to get rid of a "k" I have posted your tga in a p.m on my website along with an explantion.

Thanks
Jess 96

Works for me
In Bovers NHRL mods you dont need to flip or invert them, so its different for each mod. So best to check and try.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Thanks Duster I will check and try this I didnt realise it maybe a little different. I am almost betting though the pixels for each are probubly the same I will start with the 60x93 If anyone knows and can save me time let me know otherwise I will post tomorrow what I find out.

Thanks
Jess 96
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

DusterLag wrote:
lepage71 wrote:Tired of seeing the default headshots in the starting lineup? In a new twist this year, we encourage everyone to post their grid pictures along with their car files. Your grid picture should be a 65 (width) x 90 (height) TGA image. In order to appear, the TGA should be placed in your NBS Series mod directory and be named to match your online racing username (e.g. "lepage71.tga"). Let us know if you have any questions about formatting these files.
Also the Width & Height can vary by mod.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver