Teamspeak/Sound Problem

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
Hurricane
Forum Member

Teamspeak/Sound Problem

Post by Hurricane »

Hey guys!! I'm not really that new to NHeat, but i'm new to the league. And if you're wondering, yes i'm that Hurricane that was banned at The Mod Squad. My friend was cyber-attacked there and I was just sticking up for him. Alright, now the the question, I'm not sure if you guys use TS or Ventrilo. But, if I run NHeat at the same time I have TS on, the game will cancel out all TS sounds as well as system sounds. I really need this fixed before I start testing and stuff. Any ideas?

John
Rookiesrock
League Member

Re: Teamspeak/Sound Problem

Post by Rookiesrock »

Just in case you were wondering, i'm the Rookiesrock that has not been banned at Mod Squad. Change your compatability mode from no to yes within the options file in the mod your using.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Rookiesrock wrote:Just in case you were wondering, i'm the Rookiesrock that has not been banned at Mod Squad. Change your compatability mode from no to yes within the options file in the mod your using.
:roll

:laughing
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

ok for some help in your mod options file enable compatibility mode
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

Rookiesrock wrote:Just in case you were wondering, i'm the Rookiesrock that has not been banned at Mod Squad.
:laughing
Hurricane
Forum Member

Post by Hurricane »

lol nice rookiesrock. btw i've already done all that, thnx for the ideas though.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

If your running Heat as the administrator be sure to run Ventrilo or Team Speak as the administrator.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Hurricane
Forum Member

Post by Hurricane »

I have TS and Ventrilo running as an admin, and with Compatibility Mode Enabled. I also have the NHRLCup11 running as an admin, as well as the CTS and Busch mod. I did notice one thing though, if I turn on TS after I start the game, I can hear it. But when I practice for a few laps and return back to the desktop with the game minimized, theres no sound again. Sorry for being such a hassle with this problem.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Hurricane wrote:I have TS and Ventrilo running as an admin, and with Compatibility Mode Enabled. I also have the NHRLCup11 running as an admin, as well as the CTS and Busch mod. I did notice one thing though, if I turn on TS after I start the game, I can hear it. But when I practice for a few laps and return back to the desktop with the game minimized, theres no sound again. Sorry for being such a hassle with this problem.
what teamspeak are you running, 1 2 or 3?
Hurricane
Forum Member

Post by Hurricane »

I use TS2 because i'm usually on my NASCAR 4 league's TS, and my friend and I usually run shootouts on the heatfinder servers. But once I start testing and stuff, and im assuming you're running TS3, I'll get on there. I'm pretty sure the problem only happens with TS2, because I tried it with Ventrilo and it worked perfectly.
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

most heat leagues run ventrillo, only one that runs TeamSpeak3 is Revolutionary Racing. (IIRC)
Hurricane
Forum Member

Post by Hurricane »

alright cool, one day I'll hop on the Vent server. Thanks for the help!
bubbadodge
Forum Member

Post by bubbadodge »

I was banned from the mod squad. I wanna get back in but I can't. How can I get the tracks/mods after my IP ban? Can someone crack it or post everything for me so I can get back to the ARL?
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

bubbadodge wrote:I was banned from the mod squad. I wanna get back in but I can't. How can I get the tracks/mods after my IP ban? Can someone crack it or post everything for me so I can get back to the ARL?
I doubt anyone is going to help you out. After you cursed and swore at the Admins and drivers from TMS, during the TMS founders memorial race!! :twisted :twisted How the hell could anyone do that, when people were racing in someone's honor who had just passed away from a tragic accident?

We may be a small community around here, but NOBODY in there right mind would EVER pull the bullshit you did in that race. We all kinda watch out for one another around these parts..
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Wow...that's pretty damn low. People are always forgiving of a melt down here and there, but holy shit there's a time and place for things.

Who passed?
In Reef we trust.
Spike
League Member

Post by Spike »

ARES wrote:Wow...that's pretty damn low. People are always forgiving of a melt down here and there, but holy shit there's a time and place for things.

Who passed?
http://www.themodsquad.info/modules.php ... pic&t=5103

And to BubbaDodge why don't you go trolling on to some other game's, you are not welcome in the Nascar Heat community :noway . We gave you plenty of chances to learn car control and act like a gentleman racer but instead you decided to act like a jerk :clubber2 .