New CTS Mod Templates

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
Spike
League Member

Re: New CTS Mod Templates

Post by Spike »

I went thru and updated them again :laughing and added 2 more so ignore the above links in my posts above
http://www.mediafire.com/?d8gy77h7c9ldli9

DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Those look awesome! Great Job!

P.S.
Don't forget about the Treehouse of Horror this weekend! ;) Who knows why its so early but... lol
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Thank you for the templates!
In Reef we trust.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

So...Which ones do we use for the Newest NHRL TRUCK MOD? There are a few options but I already started painting a few and then read the rest of this thread... I was using the original template :( Damn I hope they transfer over.
Spike
League Member

Post by Spike »

Jes Rathbun wrote:So...Which ones do we use for the Newest NHRL TRUCK MOD? There are a few options but I already started painting a few and then read the rest of this thread... I was using the original template :( Damn I hope they transfer over.
These ones in the link in the below post
bover907 wrote:Here's the most up to date templates I could find. They're from SRD, who no longer supports the CTS09 mod, but I got permission to host these templates from those guys.

Also, here's a Zmod Scene you can use to check out how your paint job is coming along before the mod is released, if you want to get a jump on things. The scene contains all 4 truck models, you just have to highlight the one you are working on, and save your file as Dodge.tga for a dodge, Ford.tga for a ford, etc. There's a readme in the zip that outlines this.

There are othter templates to be had out there, so it basically just comes down to your prefrerence. If anyone has any trouble opening these SRD templates with your particular painting program, Just let me know, I can save them in an earlier format if needed.
Or you could use one of the ones in the post at the top of this page.
Spike
League Member

Post by Spike »

Here's another Template for use on the Toyota Tundra truck, 1980's Jeep J10 Honcho. Sorry no preview pics yet, but it's very similar to the one I raced in ARL a few years ago
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.