detached garage issues????

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
outlaw
Forum Member

detached garage issues????

Post by outlaw »

I download the detached garage in my computer, win 7 32bit, and when I extact everything down to the hug.heat and when I try to install the final part, I get an error msg as: unable to start application- the Java virtual machine cannot be loaded.
class not reqistered. can somebody help me please?

Bill Outlaw Heidelberg
Legend Car # 49
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Re: detached garage issues????

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I had same problem with various operating systems.I even tried to update Microsoft Virtual Java Machine driver but that didnt work either.I dont ever remember getting that detatched garage thingy to ever work.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

You will find the same issue with the stand-alone schedule editor, there were designed for much older systems under an old language.

Short answer they dont work, long answer I beleive there is a way to "force" them to work but I dont know how. You may get an answer at TMS, more of the people over there deal with the other programs vs here.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
outlaw
Forum Member

Post by outlaw »

TMS?????
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

The Mod Squad = TMS

http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php

If you aren't already a member there, it is too late. We closed signups today due to an ongoing problem child.
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Well, I hope you guys can sometime in the future reverse that.
In Reef we trust.
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

Easton wrote:Well, I hope you guys can sometime in the future reverse that.
It would be nice, but this one problem has been going on for us for months now. We have banned the user, banned one of his friends who let him use an account, and yesterday one of his other friends posted that we shouldn't even be in the sim community... so he too was banned. More will be coming too.

We have tried ignoring the problem, but it just won't go away. This is the true cancer of this community... not us.

And no, it isn't Tim Bellis.

We have done nothing but try and help the community for close to 8 years by providing help to questions or problems, providing tools, utilities, mods and tracks and a place to come to that tries to be friendly... and we get crap like this in return from an immature, pissed off 14 year old punk that brought his banning on himself by stealing from us... and then posting malicious videos about us on YouTube claiming everything from us hacking his account to our downloads having viruses after he was banned.

Chad, Blaxman and myself are fed up with it. We are trying to work on mods for the whole community to use if they want, and we just can't do that when we are constantly having to defend our website from attacks by outside sources. :roll

Maybe one day we'll be able to open everything back up to like it was... but at this point, I have no clue when that would be. :?
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Bubba wrote:
Easton wrote:Well, I hope you guys can sometime in the future reverse that.
It would be nice, but this one problem has been going on for us for months now. We have banned the user, banned one of his friends who let him use an account, and yesterday one of his other friends posted that we shouldn't even be in the sim community... so he too was banned. More will be coming too.

We have tried ignoring the problem, but it just won't go away. This is the true cancer of this community... not us.

And no, it isn't Tim Bellis.

We have done nothing but try and help the community for close to 8 years by providing help to questions or problems, providing tools, utilities, mods and tracks and a place to come to that tries to be friendly... and we get crap like this in return from an immature, pissed off 14 year old punk that brought his banning on himself by stealing from us... and then posting malicious videos about us on YouTube claiming everything from us hacking his account to our downloads having viruses after he was banned.

Chad, Blaxman and myself are fed up with it. We are trying to work on mods for the whole community to use if they want, and we just can't do that when we are constantly having to defend our website from attacks by outside sources. :roll

Maybe one day we'll be able to open everything back up to like it was... but at this point, I have no clue when that would be. :?
Sad Day :(

Are there any alternative download locations for the mods/tracks as you can no longer download without being registered.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

No... that is another problem there. It is believed this same person or persons were trying to mass download from us in an attempt to use up all our bandwidth to get our site shut down.

So we have had to take extreme measures. If there is something one of you guys need, let me know by PM on here or other places you can find me at. Most of you know who I am, and some have contact with me already... so something can be worked out sooner or later.

But for the time being, the whole community is going to have to suffer because of all this crap of a few. Naturally we don't want to have this to happen, but we have to look out for our website and our integrity.

Some of you guys may have seen it before, but I tried to warn people we may go private some time ago... if it kept up. And it has....
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Bubba wrote:No... that is another problem there. It is believed this same person or persons were trying to mass download from us in an attempt to use up all our bandwidth to get our site shut down.
Have you guys tried limiting concurrent downloads?
So we have had to take extreme measures. If there is something one of you guys need, let me know by PM on here or other places you can find me at. Most of you know who I am, and some have contact with me already... so something can be worked out sooner or later.
great, thankyfully I when transfer computers put WRS on the backup drive ,phew.
But for the time being, the whole community is going to have to suffer because of all this crap of a few. Naturally we don't want to have this to happen, but we have to look out for our website and our integrity.

Some of you guys may have seen it before, but I tried to warn people we may go private some time ago... if it kept up. And it has....
nostradamus is alive?!?!?!?!!? just kidding, good luck guys, can't wait for that truck mod I have heard about. (assuming we can get it ;))
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
Bubba
Forum Member

Post by Bubba »

We never had to limit downloading before, because no one was trying to abuse the site like this.

And I know a lot of you guys are already members there, but for the ones that aren't, I'll get with Chad and see how we can get you guys files when/if you need them. If it works where I can send direct links, that would be best... so long as no one ends up abusing that too. ;)

And back to outlaw... I did see that you are a member there... so you should be OK. :)

I have never personally used the detached garage program, and not even sure if I still have it from when I downloaded it years ago, but if these guys here don't use it, you "might" find someone over at The Mod Squad that does.