drivers txt.

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about painting topics.
outlaw
Forum Member

drivers txt.

Post by outlaw »

got ICH up and running now, every time I try to edit the drivers txt and put into my ICH folder the game does not responding, so when I remove the drivers txt file and replace it with the original driver txt file, it works and again, so I think I will use the car #899 until I can figure it out for now.....
DusterLag
League Member

Re: drivers txt.

Post by DusterLag »

Try this one with your car already added...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
outlaw
Forum Member

Post by outlaw »

thank you very much, it works just fine ..... you are the man.... how to step by step do you do the Multiplayer mode for ICH, I can't get the mod launcher to work for me and I have to enter the game by Legand car Icon, my heat finder is not working ....sorry for all the problems on this end....

Bill....
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

outlaw wrote:thank you very much, it works just fine ..... you are the man.... how to step by step do you do the Multiplayer mode for ICH, I can't get the mod launcher to work for me and I have to enter the game by Legand car Icon, my heat finder is not working ....sorry for all the problems on this end....

Bill....
Not sure what you mean by your HeatFinder not working as there is nothing but a website for HeatFinder, if you dont know how to connect to a Heat online server here is a guide for it... http://www.heatfinder.net/guides.php?c=nhjs
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver