I will like it here.

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
undercover2
Forum Member

I will like it here.

Post by undercover2 »

I come from a site called NASRAC.Yes I am banned there and need to stay away for a couple months to get back in.I will nt tell you what happened there but It was a 50/50 split between me and some members.I aplogize for what i did there but some things were not taken care of right.For instance,I was picked on for my typing,I was made fun of for my religion ad my stance on marriae between a man and a woman.Just off that alone i was banned.And yes some would say i went too far when the guy who made fun of me all the time for no reason,I said i was glad his dad was dead and couldnt wait for him to die.I did apologize and will stay away even though i know i was not given freedom there.I wont ramble and i hop i can race as soon as the new season comes.Also,What numbers can i have?
mustangman759
League Member

Re: I will like it here.

Post by mustangman759 »

Any numbers that are open.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

We have political discussions all the time, but we're all mature enough not the let them get personal. I am a staunch conservative, and pretty vocal in my views, and enjoy sparring with the liberal crowd here, but one thing we ALL agree on is that personal attacks ARE NOT tolerated here, in any sense.

That said, Hopefully you learned your lesson from your experience at that other site. There is nothing wrong with being strong in your convictions, but don't be a zealot. We do have some heated debates here, but we all strive to RESPECT opposing points of view, and agree to disagree. I can tell you that telling someone you're glad their father is dead will also QUICKLY get a person banned from the NHRL as well, so hopefully all that is out of your system now.

You just missed our cup and NBS seasons, so stay tuned for upcoming announcements in the near future, and while waiting, familiarize yourself with our rules, and the general workings of heat, if not already familiar.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
undercover2
Forum Member

Post by undercover2 »

Yes,It will never happen again,Like i said,He made fun of me and my typing skills all the time,But thats done and i won't ruin a good site like this.I was not banned for saying that,I was banned for having my anti gay views.That is why NHRL is the best site possibly.And i hope to have alot of success and hopefully we can all have fun!

IN MEMORY OF: SSG Julian Melo - 1st BN, 1st INF REG, 1st BDE, 25th ID - KIA Iraq - December 21, 2004

MSG Mark Coleman - 2nd BN 1st Special Forces Group - KIA Afghanistan - May 2, 2010
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

imho nothing about beeing anti-gay just don't descriminate against them.
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

undercover2 wrote:I come from a site called NASRAC.Yes I am banned there.....................Also,What numbers can i have?
Uh.......er......would you veterans believe "Toku" If I said so? :mrgreen
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

undercover no more :meanlaughter
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

tbh I wouldn't speedy. And atleast he has learned how to use commas.