NHRL Cup 2011 Mod Released!

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
bover907
League Administrator

NHRL Cup 2011 Mod Released!

Post by bover907 »

Hello everyone. Just in time for the 2011 Season the NASCAR Heat Racing League and Bover's Custom Paintshop are proud to release the NHRL Cup Series 2011 Mod. (link at bottom)

The mod features 35 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Cars. There's only 35 because that's all the drivers that currently have 2011 plans officially announced as far as I can tell from various sources.

Here's a list of changes you'll notice from the original NHRL Cup Series mod which was released in February, 2008.
  • Front Splitter was replaced with the brace-less splitter which NASCAR is switching to in 2011.
  • The rear Wing was replaced with the current NSCS style spoiler. (Note that you'll see spoiler adjustment values from 40º to 70º just as was in the original NASCAR heat cup car, but your setups which you used with the 2008 NHRL Cup mod will work perfectly.)
  • The cockpit view was improved by moving the window braces closer to the center of the windshield and raising the perspective of the cockpit view slightly.
  • The Shift light was changed from blue to orange, and made significantly larger to make it more noticeable out of the corner of your eye when it lights up.
  • The "Dodge" graphic has been removed from the valve covers of the common engine, eliminating the problem of Dodge showing up on your engine no matter which model you paint your car.
It's very important to remember to copy the setups folder from Your NHRL Cup mod to the new folder which is called "nhrlc11". You may want to copy your records folder as well. Good luck and Happy Racing!

I'd like to personally Thank Easton(#'s 20, 27, and 88), Hawkseye05(#1), Bmxtwins(#'s 4, 43, and 83), and Mustangman(#21) for helping out with painting some cars.

Download here. http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/d ... hrlc11.zip
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Re: NHRL Cup 2011 Mod Released!

Post by d3efan »

And I would like to personally thank Bov and everyone else who busted hump making this happen! Thank you again.
DusterLag
League Member

Post by DusterLag »

Excelent Job bover (and others)! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
DusterLag - dusterlag.com
HeatFinder Admin, ARL Director, TMS Moderator, Driver
flyersfan4888
Forum Member

Post by flyersfan4888 »

Thanks, Bov!
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

:confetti :cheers :dancingbananas :giddy :drinking :fan :drumming :hooray :hatsoff :kumbaya3 :twothumbsup
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Man bov get some sleep :) mustang did the 43 and i did the 5 hehehe
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

Mod and paints look great. (also did the 34)
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Ok boys it's been a while, but I think I'm ready. Copied setups, records, options, and added me to driver list. If you can't see me in the game, i'll either rename and repost my paint as car3.tex or you can do it in your game.