FYI

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
bmxtwins
League Member

FYI

Post by bmxtwins »

I am 15. Not some 12 or 13 y/o who is a little kid with no common sense. Treat me with some respect. I know lepage started this league when he was around 13 and I am SURE no one sat here and criticized his stuff.

I think my cockpit is fine , and not a toybox. It has pedal mounts among other thigns to make it a realistic cockpit. It wasnt necessarily based on a NASCAR Car, but an openwheel road car.

Keep your idiotic opinions to yourself ( you know who you are )

Peace.
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Re: FYI

Post by Jes Rathbun »

Bmxtwins wrote:I am 15. Not some 12 or 13 y/o who is a little kid with no common sense. Treat me with some respect. I know lepage started this league when he was around 13 and I am SURE no one sat here and criticized his stuff.

I think my cockpit is fine , and not a toybox. It has pedal mounts among other thigns to make it a realistic cockpit. It wasnt necessarily based on a NASCAR Car, but an openwheel road car.

Keep your idiotic opinions to yourself ( you know who you are )

Peace.
:laughing if you dont want to be criticized dont post in an open forum :roll and why do you have to drag LePage into it . although if you put wheels on it you can enter it into the soapbox durby :D
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

Wheels would look cool on it BMX. And we poke fun, because that's the nature of guys. I've moved on and am more concerned about who's been sitting in Speedy's passenger seat. :meanlaughter
mustangman759
League Member

Post by mustangman759 »

rofl
revolutionaryracing.forumotion.com
revmediahub.gt3tcc.500servers.net
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

groverhardt wrote:Wheels would look cool on it BMX. And we poke fun, because that's the nature of guys. I've moved on and am more concerned about who's been sitting in Speedy's passenger seat. :meanlaughter
:roll ,.....(boy,some peoples kids)
If you are referring to this,Officer Groverhardt
V
V
seat.jpg
your eyesight is 10-92, and you should do a CODE 3 to an 11-43 ,ASAP and get it fixed.!
That thing u OBS on my passeneger seat ,officer,is called "SUNSHINE" as in the "reflection of the radiating sun through
glass"....It tends to do that sometimes. OH,Excuse me ,im sorrry ....You probably dont see that much of it ,u know,living in that cold,miserable,cloudy,depressing State of Indiana ,that u live in!
Maybe you should 11-84 =; for awhile ....until you get some help with your 24! :greentongue ......:rollinglaughing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

:laughing I thought you were a victim of a country song, getting her name carved in your leather seats. :meanlaughter
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

Don't take things to heart, I'm sure they're just bustin your balls (no homo). If they don't like your rig the hell with them, you got something nice to race on.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to attach my wheel to my microwave cart....
In Reef we trust.
groverhardt
League Member

Post by groverhardt »

:laughing
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Easton wrote:Don't take things to heart, I'm sure they're just bustin your balls (no homo). If they don't like your rig the hell with them, you got something nice to race on.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to attach my wheel to my microwave cart....
LOL @ Easton!

On that note, lets turn this stupid continuation of a locked thread into somethng constructive, and convert this to a "Post your racing Rig Pics here" thread. We'll have everything from Reef's Homemade wheel/pedals and cockpit, to BMX's "soapbox" cockpit, to Easton's Microwave cart, and everything in-between.

I'll take a pic of mine tomorrow. (I ain't even gonna straigten it up first, lol).

Then we'll all get some laughs. (and maybe some ideas, too) ;)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Performance on the track is what really counts. I'll hook my shit up in a bathtub and still beat some of you. Good lookin rig BMX. This borderline insult banter is tiresome to read. Looks like a big cumstain to me Grove. :twisted
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

d3efan wrote:Performance on the track is what really counts. I'll hook my shit up in a bathtub and still beat some of you. Good lookin rig BMX. This borderline insult banter is tiresome to read. Looks like a big cumstain to me Grove. :twisted

an unbelieveable statement coming from an ADMIN........ =D>
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

SpeedyExiter wrote:an unbelieveable statement coming from an ADMIN........ =D>
Aaaaannnnnnd your point being what, exactly?
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

d3efan wrote:....Looks like a big cumstain to me Grove. :twisted
Grove hookin' up with girls in the cop car? LOL
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

:roll
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

[/quote] an unbelieveable statement coming from an ADMIN........ =D>[/quote]

Really? Are you kidding? I hope so. I compete here just like everyone else does. So do all of the other admins. I don't run around the track looking for infractions (hell, I get penalties!) I'm in it to win it!