Bad News for Me

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
hawkseye05
Provisional Member

Bad News for Me

Post by hawkseye05 »

alright guys... my mods for nascar heat have officially messed up idk if ill be able to run anymore practicesd or possible races that i could attend... but ill keep in touch here. if any suggestions please post them here. thank you my dear friends.
Gonna be the BEST NASCAR Game EVER!

Ramrock47
League Member

Re: Bad News for Me

Post by Ramrock47 »

sorry to hear that,..I hered that you are pretty good here,..so get your $hit fixed and get back in here,..we need more good drivers,..with good car control,...makes better racing and more fun.
Ramrock47
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

You need to explain your problems a little better. What exactly has happened, what isn't working, any error messages? The more info you can provide, the better chance you will get an answer that helps you. If all else fails, backup your setups folder, erase everything else and start over.
hawkseye05
Provisional Member

Post by hawkseye05 »

thats probably what im going to have to do reef. so hopefully ill get it fixed. then hopefully ill be racing again shortly

bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Mate... you arent giving us anything to help you with. "game doesnt work" is pretty vague. It isnt that big of a deal to reinstall heat... make sure its not just 1 mod!
hawkseye05
Provisional Member

Post by hawkseye05 »

hey guys! I'M BAAAACK!! i had to do something with my new surround sound for my computer so its all good now. im so glad to be back!