Cya next season guys

Brasshat
Forum Member

Cya next season guys

Post by Brasshat »

Hey all,

It's Bmx.. see you guys next season hopefully. Anyways I'm glad you guys can now race without having to worry about being killed and taken out. I hope that this sets a prescidence for all who race here. I guess one has to take a bullet for the rest so that others may survive. I do not understand why I am "suspended", I did not instigate a fight with this driver, he was out of line and had taken me out probably thinking I was trying to wreck him on lap one. Anyways I would like an explanation on the following:

-If I'm suspended why can't I acces PM's

-Why did rookie get unnecasary typing, all he said was TY BMX, I let the guy by how does this rack up a penalty.

-Why the hell am I suspended? Because I spoke the truth? It was in verbal liberties and I hadnt even swore once, On the otherhand others used vulgarity and hate during practice and after the race. Was I suspended because I said "Who drove the pink car, because you need to chill out (i think)" Was it because I told WIld Child to talk to his brother and not us (IN VERBAL LIBS)

- How come reef didnt get unnecesary typing at dover when i accidentaly ran into the side of him (another BULL CRAP penalty which My pm's never received a reply from) how come he didnt get any penalties for cursing me out after the race. ONE FREAKING SIDED

-Why do you guys let people who literally arent safe on the track drive period

Because I cant PM I'll post my request here. I hope to race with you all again and hope to get an explanation and not a BC filled post of length facts which will be too tedious to read. Now I see how the penalties work here, Camry if your still out there bud you were right, peace out those who respected me and those who taught me techniques, and straightened my attitude out.
Reef
League Member

Re: Cya next season guys

Post by Reef »

Banned and posting under another's name, not good for you.