ok

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
sly1
League Member

ok

Post by sly1 »

is this what you guys doing hear.....???? http://www.texasspeedracing.com/newforu ... f=2&t=1120 now i find this funny..that the big boys hear .. in R factor i smok them ???
Reef
League Member

Re: ok

Post by Reef »

Huh? :?
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

:confused3 :drunk :spinningupdsidedown :spinning
Kyle
Skoty Speed
League Administrator

Post by Skoty Speed »

lol....any guesses?
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Skoty Speed wrote: lol....any guesses?

I'll take a stab at it, Skoty , seeing as I'm :fish :fishing (on vacation) and have nothing else to do at 4am. :drinkingcoffee
NOW,...... :-k (using my Perry Mason skills) :-k :-k .... :eureka ..I've got it!!
SEE:
sly1 wrote:is this what you guys doing hear.....???? http://www.texasspeedracing.com/newforu ... f=2&t=1120 now i find this funny..that the big boys hear .. in R factor i smok them ???

1)doing = do in ,
2) hear = here.....
and.....:-k....and the link to texasspeedracing, actually refers to this portion of a forum post......
Zmodforumpost .gif
!

and knowing Sly a little bit, and the way that its worded, he's thinking that the tweaking of the Physics that this TSR post is referring to , is equal
to... and I quote Sly.... "what you guys doing hear" .....when you tweak your setups. Only he doesn't mean "IN THE GARAGE". :twisted :twisted :roll

NOW ,do you get it! A simple deduction ,u Watsons LOL :laughing

Now to SLY: No Sly ,they aren't doing that here!!The guy in the post @ texasspeedracing is talking about the "TWEAKING" or modifying of the Nascar
Heat Ingame Physics ,like the car length ,width ,height,body weight,wheel base dimensions ,etc which is necessary to change when creating a new mod
for Heat. Every single Mod that has been created ,has had this done to it by the Maker . Each car use's the same base XXXX.car file.
If a guy was to do that to his own xxxx.car file in his own game , The race server would detect it. Thats where that...... " (name)" may be cheating......(.In green letters) pops up in the server lobby after the race . (although that will pop up too, if a guy is in the wrong Mod by mistake).
Now ,I could be entirely wrong ,Ive never attempted to do any "illegal tweaking" to see if i could outsmart the cheat detectors,BUT I DONT RECCOMMEND
IT NEITHER!
Besides......tweaking is bad for you.....Don't Miss out on this short video Lmao :smoking .. http://www.hulu.com/watch/110469/supern ... ot-vs-meth

:spinning :spinningupdsidedown :tantrum :panicking :giddy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

It was the second gunnman on the grassy knoll. ;)

I think this stems from a Conversation Sly partially heard between me and the fellow TTR guys. Here's a little background.....

One night while practicing, Davis V and I were talking, and Davis had pointed out to me that my skid volume in my options.cfg file was too low. That, I'd do better if I turned my skid volume up. So, I did, and although annoying at first, I could hear the car being 'on the edge' better. Well, it worked, and I noticed a slight improvement in my lap times.

So, one night in Ventrilo, I happened to tell Dan and Grove "Hey, I figured out something that's helping me go faster". Seeing how we were in mixed company at the time, I told them I'd tell them later. Sly at this point, putting two and two together thought I was up to something, and even pm'd me asking me what this new thing I'd found out was. I tried to explain to him that I just figured out that turning up your skid volume helps your lap times, but he kept thinking it was some sort of sneaky cheat.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

U know what,Bov,..I was in vent that day and I remember that little scenario...LMAO :roll

But, onto something else.See the mispelled words in our quotes.below.I tried to edit my original Post up above 5 friggin times to switch the A and the E
and it wouldn't >Why NOT?????? or am i the only one that sees it misspelled as "chaet ???????????
"
Speedyexite wrote:chaeting
bover907 wrote: chaet.
BTW..Did you see the Master Debaters Video? http://www.hulu.com/watch/110469/supern ... ot-vs-meth
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

WTF. My mind is lost reading this.
In Reef we trust.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

What it boils down to, is sly thinks that we're a bunch of cheaters. 8-[

Look, I made the damn NHRL Cup mod, and if anyone had a fix, it'd be me, and I finished 11th in '08 and 7th in '09, which still doesn't beat my best finish of 6th in 05 (original cup).

@ Speedyexite, No, for some reason, it mispells c h e a t on my end too. and when I go to edit it, it looks right, but has the a and e inverted in the final post.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

CHAETERS! lol
Ramrock47
League Member

Post by Ramrock47 »

Sly cant get his setups right,..and his pit stops suck,...like mine do,...lol. Well I guess you guys are cheating,....CHEATERS!!!!!!,...LMAO,... :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing
Ramrock47
gene024
League Member

Post by gene024 »

I am confused :shocked
IF YOU DON'T CHEW BIG RED THEN F**K YOU....RICKY BOBBY TALLADEGA NIGHTS
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Us guys who typed all the posts and responses in that thread are confused, so don't feel bad.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

bover907 wrote:Us guys who typed all the posts and responses in that thread are confused, so don't feel bad.
:noway SPAEK for yourself ! :happy3 :laughing
gene024
League Member

Post by gene024 »

sly1 wrote:is this what you guys doing hear.....???? http://www.texasspeedracing.com/newforu ... f=2&t=1120 now i find this funny..that the big boys hear .. in R factor i smok them ???
After reading this several times.I conclude that he is asking do you guys here do that?Because in Rfactor he Dogs all of the big boys from here.LOL.I think it is just Rfactor is more realistic in how the car handles.I love the new 2010 cot mod for rfactor.But also I love Bovers NHRL MOD.But I too get the same results.I am a mid to back of the pack Driver here.But in Rfactor I run up front,Except at the road courses....
IF YOU DON'T CHEW BIG RED THEN F**K YOU....RICKY BOBBY TALLADEGA NIGHTS
Hammer
League Member

Post by Hammer »

SpeedyExiter wrote:
:noway SPAEK for yourself ! :happy3 :laughing
I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw that.
In Reef we trust.