Nvidia Drivers for Xp

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Nvidia Drivers for Xp

Post by SpeedyExiter »

I've upgraded (finally) to Xp and installed the recommended driver ,93.71 whql certified, for my Nvidia video card,but the frame rates showing in the Heat built -in benchmark are registering a tad bit slower than they were with my older operating system (WIN98 and Win Me).B4 with win 98 i had to test all the Nvidia Legacy drivers from version 30.xx all the way to version 80.xx because of irregularities(for instance,In NHRL Cup mod,when in cockpit mode,
you could see alot of off colored dots traveling along the Rollbars, that was annoying as hell )plus many of the drivers had terrible frame rates ,most notably the newer versions.I had been using a 45.xx version from 2003 i believe ,that worked great. My question: Has anyone found a particular version for XP that worked well , so i dont have to go thru all that again?
bover907
League Administrator

Re: Nvidia Drivers for Xp

Post by bover907 »

Which card are you using?. I noticed after releasing the NHRL cup mod, when I tried it out on my kid's old computer (which has an Nvidia MX400/440, I had that problem.

I use the 93.71 with XP on an FX5500 with no problems and great performance.

If ur using the former, I am not sure what to tell you to do. Tell us which Nvidia video card you're using.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image